All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats!! I hope one day to do the same with my daughters! :p
I can't wait for my 72 hours to be up so I can pot questions! So many to ask. I really thought it would be similar to cheersport in Atlanta. Not. Not sure I made the right decision is saying we would go.

I can't wait for my 72 hours to be up so I can pot questions! So many to ask. I really thought it would be similar to cheersport in Atlanta. Not. Not sure I made the right decision is saying we would go.

HaHa! You said yes because you're a cheer mom & it's an awesome opportunity! We competed at Disney this passed season, I'm sure nothing like Worlds but it was my daughters all time favorite competition. Just something about being at Disney, I guess. We'll be going as spectators, she's wondering how she should dress, regular clothes or cheer type clothes lol :rolleyes:

HaHa! You said yes because you're a cheer mom & it's an awesome opportunity! We competed at Disney this passed season, I'm sure nothing like Worlds but it was my daughters all time favorite competition. Just something about being at Disney, I guess. We'll be going as spectators, she's wondering how she should dress, regular clothes or cheer type clothes lol :rolleyes:
Cheer clothes or regular clothes, but comfortable and layers as the comp venues are usually well air conditioned, give yourself time and then more time to get there, park and find a seat. Do. Not think you will arrive15 min before the team u want to see and find a seat. Arrive extra early for popular divisions. Buy merchandise on Friday as they run out of sizes by Saturday. Food lines in venue are usually xtra long.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cheer clothes or regular clothes, but comfortable and layers as the comp venues are usually well air conditioned, give yourself time and then more time to get there, park and find a seat. Do. Not think you will arrive15 min before the team u want to see and find a seat. Arrive extra early for popular divisions. Buy merchandise on Friday as they run out of sizes by Saturday. Food lines in venue are usually xtra long.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Oh cool thank you! I didn't even think of getting her a shirt there, do they sell bows too??

Back