All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Newbie here! Looking for choreography and music ideas for rec team. Thanks. :)
You should look into the coaches forum. Honestly have no idea if it is even used but could be a source. A few other areas on the boards may help but with NCA this weekend it may be a few days.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

Question, I am not a coach, but im seriously considering becoming one next season, even though id just be an assistant coach and do it as volunteer to get certified... Is there any way i could be allowed into the coaches forum to know more about what its like coaching? Or just stick with being on an open team.

Hopefully this first post is within the rules anyway I am opening up a new gym in Upstate NY and am having trouble thinking of a unique program name. We can't use storm, galaxy, or comets because those are already used close to our area. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear. Thanks!
Congrats on your new gym!

Question, I am not a coach, but im seriously considering becoming one next season, even though id just be an assistant coach and do it as volunteer to get certified... Is there any way i could be allowed into the coaches forum to know more about what its like coaching? Or just stick with being on an open team.
Keep working towards being a coach of that is what you want to do but IMO no, you cannot get access to the coaches forum until you are a coach but @Weezy is the gate keeper of that forum.

Have you read the rules for access to that forum?

Keep working towards being a coach of that is what you want to do but IMO no, you cannot get access to the coaches forum until you are a coach but @Weezy is the gate keeper of that forum.

Have you read the rules for access to that forum?

Okay thank you so much! Your opinion and response is appreciated. & yes I've read the rules & I'll be working towards potential coaching :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a few weeks ago about needing a creative name for our new gym. We are still having trouble but I thought of something and wanted some honest opinions! It was inspired by the movie, Divergent - which I love. What about the Dauntless All Stars? I like it a lot because it means fearless, brave, and courageous. Let me know your honest opinions :)

You should look into the coaches forum. Honestly have no idea if it is even used but could be a source. A few other areas on the boards may help but with NCA this weekend it may be a few days.

Thanks for the advice. How do I get added to the coaches forum???

CUSTOM CHEER MUSIC
Traditional Cheer $50 per 0:30

Traditional Cheer style mix no 8- count, 12 SFX and 2 Voice Overs.

Elite Cheer $80 per 0:30
Elite Cheer style mix with 8- count, 18 SFX and 4 Voice Overs with Remixing of Music.

YOUR Cheer $140 per 0:30
YOUR Cheer style mix with 8- count, Unlimited SFX and unlimited Voice Overs with Remixing and Original Music. This package ensures complete customization!

http://www.yourcheermusic.com
Contact#:
call_skype_logo.png
(407) 923-6459

Email: [email protected]

I posted a few weeks ago about needing a creative name for our new gym. We are still having trouble but I thought of something and wanted some honest opinions! It was inspired by the movie, Divergent - which I love. What about the Dauntless All Stars? I like it a lot because it means fearless, brave, and courageous. Let me know your honest opinions :)
I like the intent but not sure I'm sold on the word Dauntless. Will definitely keep thinking about that one. What are you thinking logo?

Just a few made up to maybe spur other ideas...
Central Valley Allstars

Lake Effect Elite (weather related)

Copper Allstars (reference to revere copper in Utica)

Bullet Allstars (remington factory reference.)

Fearless Allstar or a Fierce Elite

**i know the other sides story #connected**

I like the intent but not sure I'm sold on the word Dauntless. Will definitely keep thinking about that one. What are you thinking logo?

Just a few made up to maybe spur other ideas...
Central Valley Allstars

Lake Effect Elite (weather related)

Copper Allstars (reference to revere copper in Utica)

Bullet Allstars (remington factory reference.)

Fearless Allstar or a Fierce Elite

**i know the other sides story #connected**

Chicken Riggie All Stars.

Sorry sorry, I'm really craving them.

I'm not a fan of the name Dauntless All Stars. But I like some of the ideas Cheer Dad has given you.

If I remember correctly, you're from the Utica area? I think Utica Cheer would be a strong name. Or something with the word Mohawk.

Back