OT All-Star/Celebrity Look-Alikes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Lexie Skipper
16458_1223780048157_1638661606_5750.jpg

Katie Cassidy
Katie.jpg

Sean is my best freind and teammate and i made this picture for a team laugh because we are very close with him and joke about this with him.

it can get out of hand when people take this off of my facebook and add it to a world wide page.
because of being asked. i removed this from my facebook. please be gracious and remove this from here! :) thanks , love emily.

inyourfACE said:
So I was just going through some of my FaceBook friend's pictures and I was wondering if any of you thought any of your friends had celebrity twins! Here's one I found :)

Sean is my best freind and teammate and i made this picture for a team laugh because we are very close with him and joke about this with him.

it can get out of hand when people take this off of my facebook and add it to a world wide page.
because of being asked. i removed this from my facebook. please be gracious and remove this from here! thanks , love emily.

iKarlyyy said:
i think maddie looks like taylor swift
9422_1243214844159_1342984509_30708423_7578233_n.jpg

ALO-000922.jpg
[/quote. Omg totally agree!!! I saw a pic of either Taylor or maddie the other day ( don't remember which now) and I thought she was the other!

People have told me I look like Cameron Diaz. I don't see it at all! I just looked at a bunch of pictures of me, and then her.. and I don't see it at all hahaha! Maybe it's just in person?

ohhh lindss said:
People have told me I look like Cameron Diaz. I don't see it at all! I just looked at a bunch of pictures of me, and then her.. and I don't see it at all hahaha! Maybe it's just in person?

I see it a little!!

2gvu15x.jpg

n1381830149_30262625_3307.jpg

cameron's eyes I think are set back further if that makes any sense? hah you both are GORGEOUS.

_DSC6479.jpg

We though this picture from one of daughter's modeling shoots kinda looks like Kirsten Dunst...sorry admin for the huge pic.

Before I even scrolled down, I thought that was Kirsten Dunst!!

I dont have a photo, but I always thought Erica from CEA Sr. Elite looks just like the girl who plays Cindy Lou Who in the Grinch Movie...If you know what she looks like, I think you will agree.

Back