All-Star Allstar Resort/block Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure how to post pictures or videos on here but yes there was a huge commotion last night at All Star Sports on the football field. At first the cheerleaders formed a tumbling line and were just tumbling and security broke that up even though they were doing that in a controlled manner but I DO understand the safety issues here. So the cheerleaders got in the security guards' faces and were just messing with them. So they were told to break it up. Next thing I know it was brought back here at the field again but with a boom box and they were then getting out of hand-dancing screaming and chanting. So now the helicopter starts shining lights on the field- kinda weird- it didn't do a thing. But then we see a bunch of police cars pulling up and some of the cheerleaders scatter others stay put. It all broke up and the city police then patrolled and made everyone go back to their rooms adults included. I got reprimanded also cuz I was out searching for my cp because I didn't know where she was but she finally got off the bus from the park around 1:30 and was safe. That's my first hand account of the situation. I feel it really got out of control. Sorry so long!!!

Maybe this will cause Disney world to say 'forget it, we don't want you guys anymore' and we can find a larger place:)

That would be embarrassing and the USASF would be ready to place even more restrictions on things if that happened. You don't want to be dropped by a hotel and not allowed back because of behavior.

These athletes don't realize how embarrassing their behavior is. Once you reach 21+ you look back at this stuff and roll your eyes with how immature and annoying it is. Then to go on facebook or twitter and brag like it is something cool. Having the cops called on you isn't cool it makes you look stupid. Have some class and manners you are there to represent your program and the EP who sent you there. I am sure the EP who dished out the money for these paid bid winners to stay at this resort just love that their money is funding a place for them to "party". Until you go home Monday morning you are there as a representative of your program, act like someone who has common sense. :banghead:

Sorry for the little rant but behavior like this serious makes me want to scream. Believe it or not there could have still been people at that resort who were not there for worlds or were trying to now enjoy a family vacation and this is what they had to deal with. I am a firm believer of respect and stuff like this shows a big lack of it.

*I now realize how this makes me feel/sound like a parent*

That would be embarrassing and the USASF would be ready to place even more restrictions on things if that happened. You don't want to be dropped by a hotel and not allowed back because of behavior.

These athletes don't realize how embarrassing their behavior is. Once you reach 21+ you look back at this stuff and roll your eyes with how immature and annoying it is. Then to go on facebook or twitter and brag like it is something cool. Having the cops called on you isn't cool it makes you look stupid. Have some class and manners you are there to represent your program and the EP who sent you there. I am sure the EP who dished out the money for these paid bid winners to stay at this resort just love that their money is funding a place for them to "party". Until you go home Monday morning you are there as a representative of your program, act like someone who has common sense. :banghead:

Sorry for the little rant but behavior like this serious makes me want to scream. Believe it or not there could have still been people at that resort who were not there for worlds or were trying to now enjoy a family vacation and this is what they had to deal with. I am a firm believer of respect and stuff like this shows a big lack of it.

hahaha i know how you feel im only 18 and i feel like everything i heard about last night is plain ridiculous maybe its the way i was raised maybe its because i have younger siblings 3 and 11 but i dont see how acting like this gets you anywhere in life not to mention i dont find joy in getting completely hammered and making out and doing whatever else with a bunch of random strangers for fun, sure i drink with friends and at dinner im not against partying with friends but when its at the point when people get punched, cops are called, and there are helicopters shining lights on you to make sure you calm down i think there is a problem with society and some peoples lack of restraint as well as bad parenting issues

I'm 17 and I have to say some of my closest friends were involved in this.... drunk-fest that's being referred to as project x, cheerleader style. I can't say I approve of it, but hope it doesn't force a change in venues. But I think the block party should be done away with. Everyone took advantage of it and could have gotten in heaps of trouble. You're at Worlds to compete and represent your program, from the second you step off the plane in Orlando, to the moment you arrive home. You're not there to participate in some drunkfest. I understand you are seeing some close friends you may not see often (#cheerleaderprobz) but I can think of much more satisfying and memorable ways to hang out with friends. I'd think you would want to remember your Worlds experience- and not be embarrassed by your actions. That's always a plus.

Believe it or not there could have still been people at that resort who were not there for worlds or were trying to now enjoy a family vacation and this is what they had to deal with. I am a firm believer of respect and stuff like this shows a big lack of it.

Even being a cheer mom, I would have been PISSED to the max if I was on a random vaction at a family resort like DISNEY with my CHILDREN and had to deal with this. Do you know how many kids go to Disney through Make A Wish, and just, omg, I could go on forever.

Even being a cheer mom, I would have been PISSED to the max if I was on a random vaction at a family resort like DISNEY with my CHILDREN and had to deal with this. Do you know how many kids go to Disney through Make A Wish, and just, omg, I could go on forever.

I have family who went to Disney while worlds was going on one year. They had no idea because they don't keep up with cheer. Well they were on the same floor of the Music resort with a team and were kept up until late because of the noise these athletes and their friends were making. They called the front desk and it didn't do much because they were still loud. If I paid the money it cost to go to Disney on a vacation and I couldn't enjoy it or sleep at night because of this then I would be livid. Not everyone keeps up with cheer, I know a shocker right, so some families there may be like WTF is going on.

I have family who went to Disney while worlds was going on one year. They had no idea because they don't keep up with cheer. Well they were on the same floor of the Music resort with a team and were kept up until late because of the noise these athletes and their friends were making. They called the front desk and it didn't do much because they were still loud. If I paid the money it cost to go to Disney on a vacation and I couldn't enjoy it or sleep at night because of this then I would be livid. Not everyone keeps up with cheer, I know a shocker right, so some families there may be like WTF is going on.

are you sure you aren't a parent?

Back