All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ah yes, I haven't checked this thread in a few weeks and it's still on fire :)

I love all the ways this sport has evolved over the years, but when things like this come up, I can't help but think back to the days when gyms only had age/size divisions... don't freak out, I am 100% supportive of levels, but I have to admit it was nice to just have small senior all-girl, large senior all-girl, etc. You put the best of what you had out on the floor, end of story.

I know for a fact that wasn't Cali, their coaches wouldn't tolerate that in spite of a blatant rip off.

It was also not (I can say for a def fact) not the third place team as the team members/parents/coaches (if the coaches knew they didn't let on) had not a clue (and happy we didn't!!) that any of this (issue with the Who) was going on! We were just thrilled to be there for the first time AND to place so well.

ACX Jags Passion from Athletic Championships/ENCORE in Sevierville, TN March 10-11, 2012.

Obviously the video is split, not afraid to show the mistakes that my kids made, but I just wanted to have people view it without the mistakes. We really focused A LOT on day 2 (majority of the video, except for the pyramid) by having a serious practice at the competition on cleaning up and being sharp/performing. Very proud of my girls for working so hard and putting everything out there. Hoping to hit it solid at Spirit Sports in two weeks so we can end on the perfect note & not have to edit the video ;) enjoy! Comments appreciated as well! Thanks!

ACX Jags Passion from Athletic Championships/ENCORE in Sevierville, TN March 10-11, 2012.

Obviously the video is split, not afraid to show the mistakes that my kids made, but I just wanted to have people view it without the mistakes. We really focused A LOT on day 2 (majority of the video, except for the pyramid) by having a serious practice at the competition on cleaning up and being sharp/performing. Very proud of my girls for working so hard and putting everything out there. Hoping to hit it solid at Spirit Sports in two weeks so we can end on the perfect note & not have to edit the video ;) enjoy! Comments appreciated as well! Thanks!

Well clearly you are a brilliant choreographer! And Kudos to your team Justin!!!

Any thoughts on how to accomidate last minute crossovers (ie injuries in warm up, someone doesnt show up, etc)? If its a competition that I only take my J2 and S4 and I need a last minute fill in for Seniors, am I out of luck?

What happens when a child walks in with no skill and before they compete, there skill has risen 4-5 levels. They'd be registered as one skill set and then change each month. Or what If they're not a l5 stunted but they are tumbler or verses, not every kid is a flyer, or just a back, or just this or that, what makes them L5 or L2? Many kids can be 5 base but 2 tumbler. Or 5 flyer 2 tumbler. Maybe some of these kids just haven't been taught the next level. Should thier lack of being an all around 5 keep them from being on a five team? If a kid bases 5 but tumbles 2 should they not be allowed on a 2 team where that kid can show thier tumbling skill set that they won't have a chance to in a 5 routine? I am lost, I have kids in these categories myself. Idk if there is a reasonable solution. Super frustrating.

I loved Rock Solid's junior 2 team. They were so sharp and clean. You can tell a lot of work was put into the routine as well.

Back