All-Star American Girl Doll Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2014
There are a few vendors on Etsy that make American Girl doll uniforms. Has anyone ordered one? From whom? Were you happy? Was it worth the $$$?

I could never bring myself to pay what they're asking on Etsy. A lady at our gym makes them and they were a fraction of the price and she included shoes too. Have you checked around to see if anybody in your area or gym makes them?

I could never bring myself to pay what they're asking on Etsy. A lady at our gym makes them and they were a fraction of the price and she included shoes too. Have you checked around to see if anybody in your area or gym makes them?
No! I think we're in the same city in Ontario. Do you know if she'd make a uniform for another gym? She'd have to make a whole new pattern...

Our gym orders them or has someone make them, not sure which. CP doesn't even have a doll right now, and if she wants one I'm going to try to convince her to get the Target one first. But I know lots of our girls have them with the matching Tribe uni, and supposedly they're making ones to match our new unis because they're such a big hit here.

My daughter has one (Target version) with her old gym's uniform and loves it. :)

My Cp got one for her birthday last year - her AG doll is constantly doing advanced level 5/6 flying skills and has many, many falls a day ;) - unfortunately her uniform was not constructed to withstand this type of abuse and has practically fallen apart (half of the team name sparkles are off, rips in the arms, etc.) - not worth the $ I paid cause the uniform is not as durable as the AG brand clothing.

Our gym had them ordered from Varsity and they were cute and so well made. They were perfect teeny replicas of our uniforms. I know that "Pigtails 2 Ponytails" on Facebook makes a lot of doll uniforms for lots of different gyms. Not sure what they cost though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP's Varsity ones have held up perfectly to ridiculous stunting abuse.

Our gym had them ordered from Varsity and they were cute and so well made. They were perfect teeny replicas of our uniforms. I know that "Pigtails 2 Ponytails" on Facebook makes a lot of doll uniforms for lots of different gyms. Not sure what they cost though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - my CP's was a handmade thing from someone on Etsy - not a Varisty one (we are a small gym so Varsity didn't have one for us - lol). Good to know the Varsity ones are durable.

334iyzd.jpg

My mom makes them as well! They are $40 and she can make it as simple or dressed up as you would like!

There are a few vendors on Etsy that make American Girl doll uniforms. Has anyone ordered one? From whom? Were you happy? Was it worth the $$$?
We did get one off of etsy and she did it for 60.00 which was 1/2 the cost of others I found and it was a perfect match and well made. If you want her info private message me.

Just a word of warning, when i was little my american girl doll lost its leg from doing stretch double downs a thousand times. It just completely flew off one day. :wasntme:
Mine did too. Poor Josefinna has never been the same. I always wanted to send her to the doll hospital, but my parents wouldn't do it. It's been about 15 years and she is shoved in a box with her leg laying next to her.

Back