All-Star American Girl Doll Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP's only Target doll lost her leg one day, too. Sadly, we were told she "bled to death" & no one could save her. Surprisingly, a request for a NEW AG doll came shortly after we attended the "funeral." Target doll was placed in a shoebox coffin along w/her leg. It was a very sad afternoon. RIP Niki!

Pigtails 2 Ponytails on Facebook is the most reputable maker I know. She has made one for Droplet, but also for many, many people I know. She is consistent, reliable, produces in a reasonable time frame, and her uniforms are perfect.

We had a horrific experience last year with one we ordered through our gym and the situation was never corrected. I made a Facebook page about it and went public with it and many people have had my same issues. (Which now mostly is just not getting the uniform at all)

If I order one again, I will not order it from anyone other than Pigtails 2 Ponytails. She is the best in the business!

I got my AG doll late in life, one for my 10th Birthday and then one for Christmas that year. I wanted a uniform for my doll so bad, but I was also at the age where I didn't bring my dolls around everywhere. They're still in my closet bc having them out on the stand terrified me...
Anyway I'm glad that it is still a thing to get a uniform. Is it too much to get a college uni for my dolls?? :D:D

Anyone ever order from this store?

Just2Cute
Holy cow I think mom had mine done here back when I was in like 4th-5th grade...going through the photo album there's a doll with my old gym uni. We were a tiny gym and I think everyone ordered from the same place. It's been nearly 10 years lol but the uni I have held up great to constant doll stunting and being dragged across countless convention centers. Currently packed away in the attic so my future CP can play with them :)

Back