All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i am curious about the song selection of stars, they are using their "best of" music and was wondering why they are doing that, are they transferring to another division next year? its too much of a coincidence to have all those music selections.
oh god.. look up the thread months ago where we discussed this. (it's their golden memories theme) #yourswaggerisNOTincheck smh

Isn't that a bit harsh? She was just being sarcastic...
no its not being harsh...... she seriously sounded stupid for saying that Coed got the bid over stars when it was clearly elite and then she said that stars are perfect...... how is that being "sarcastic" i had to put her in her place.

It's a he..

And haven't we learned by now that if you don't put *sarcasm* at the end of your line, or unless it's PAINFULLY obvious, nobody can hear sarcasm over the internet?

Thanks clearly I need to remember to put sarcasm at the end of my statements. I thought that one was PAINFULLY obvious but guess not. Thanks for clarifing that I'm a boy maybe I should change my pic so I look more like a boy.

didn't california senior elite drop a stunt as well? lol
I find it kind of funny (not funny ha ha) that people are freaking out about Stars not getting a paid bid (just going off of one of the previous posts) because i feel like people except some of these teams to go out and win everything every time. They're just human; they'll get a paid bid eventually.. I'm sure. Just feel like people act like its the sign of the apocalypse when a team like stars don't get the paid bid.

But I can only imagine how those jersey moms acted when they didn't get it because you know cheer moms are nuts.

Cali Sm Senior did not drop a stunt. Congrats Cali Sm Sr and Unlimited for their bids. Well deserved..

Ummm not sure how Jersey mom's are any different than any other cheer mom. We support our children through the ups and downs and very happy for those that are very deserving.

Cali Sm Senior did not drop a stunt. Congrats Cali Sm Sr and Unlimited for their bids. Well deserved..

Ummm not sure how Jersey mom's are any different than any other cheer mom. We support our children through the ups and downs and very happy for those that are very deserving.
class act NoOneSpecial

no its not being harsh...... she seriously sounded stupid for saying that Coed got the bid over stars when it was clearly elite and then she said that stars are perfect...... how is that being "sarcastic" i had to put her in her place.[/quote
Ewwww

Back