All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nopeeee:) i just hate when people act like that. if you are gonna be sarcastic at least post it in the same post not 20 minutes later......... i mean come on.

Not my fault I was finishing up a clients hair. Sorry I couldn't please you and respond fast enough for your liking. Some people have to work and not have mom and dad pay for their stuff. #sorrynotsorry

Cali Sm Senior did not drop a stunt. Congrats Cali Sm Sr and Unlimited for their bids. Well deserved..

Ummm not sure how Jersey mom's are any different than any other cheer mom. We support our children through the ups and downs and very happy for those that are very deserving.

0:40 watch to the right

Not my fault I was finishing up a clients hair. Sorry I couldn't please you and respond fast enough for your liking. Some people have to work and not have mom and dad pay for their stuff. #sorrynotsorry
and what makes you think my parents pay for everything.......? i have a job and pay for half of the things i own. i'm 18 get over yourself.

and what makes you think my parents pay for everything.......? i have a job and pay for half of the things i own. i'm 18 get over yourself.

I just assumed by your clearly rude...... Wait I need to stop I'm fighting with a infant and that is just embarrasing for an adult to fight with a child. Sorry fellow fierceboarders I did not mean to hijack this thread lets keep talking about the epicness that happened this weekend.

I just assumed by your clearly rude...... Wait I need to stop I'm fighting with a infant and that is just embarrasing for an adult to fight with a child. Sorry fellow fierceboarders I did not mean to hijack this thread lets keep talking about the epicness that happened this weekend.

"hahaha screw you dude seriously."

That is the wittiest most tactful response you can come up with? None of that. two week ban. -Kingston

Back