All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone have any videos of desert storm elite? coed or international or even the restricted team?

I love the AZ Power routine but they need to get something done with those skirts because by the end of the routine all of them were belts. Not sure I have ever seen a uniform that has done that to the entire team.

You guys just need to see SMOED in person. Watching online I was just "meh" about it. Impressed but not loving it, but after seeing it live my mind completely changed. Those kids really sell the routine and there are so many small motions, and flair, that isn't very obvious in videos but really pops in person.

im not hating on their routine but i have seen it in person...twice ... im still yet to be WOWED or Impressed....they are performing very clean but for me personally they are missing something....

maybe its like when u finally realize santa isnt real christmas just isnt the same anymore....Well once youve seen cali smoed so many times it kinds looses the WOW effect... :/

Correct me if I'm wrong, PCM has never gone to Worlds on a paid bid? PCM Andrew Why do you think that with 99% certainty.

i pretty much agree with PCMbelieve..... Mysterious hasnt gone to worlds on a paid bid..... and they did get top 10 last year.....and they are very talented kids this year....i see the work they put in while at the gym and have sooooo much in store for people.... just because you havent seen it yet doesnt mean they dont have it in them :)

PLUS... you need to remind yourself that CALI has been going to worlds since worlds first started ...... PCM is a WOnderful Relationship with Magic Allstars and Pacific Coast Cheer..... Cali does have a strong gym and because they have been to worlds every year since its existance.... its a lil bit easier for their teams to secure a bid because they have a big well known name..... PCM is catching up very quickly and i dont think its fair for you to just count them out so easliy or to doubt them .... 0__0

Give credit where credit is due. If you are from PCM PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS POSITIVE IN YHESE BOARDS OR ELSE STAY OFF!!!!! Smoed is a phenomenal team. They are awesome to watch in person or on YouTube and will be fighting with Brandon for that 1/2 spot at Worlds. Again - get off the boards if you can't stay nice. Do not put down any other teams... Please and thank you.

meanj - No PCM has not went to worlds on a paid but our teams are determined to get paid bids this year. And we will.

Back