All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love Cali, so I'm happy for them. Didn't mean to come off as rude and unsportsmanlike saying I was upset Stars didn't get a full paid bid this weekend. I've just always loved that team, and always been so entertained watching them. They're consistently an amazing team obviously, and I'm fully confident in them getting a full paid bid soon. So, plain and simple, Cali outscored Stars and got the bid. Bravo Cali, on two wonderful performances. Can't wait to see where Stars will get their bid from. #shootingstarsforlife

im not hating on their routine but i have seen it in person...twice ... im still yet to be WOWED or Impressed....they are performing very clean but for me personally they are missing something....

maybe its like when u finally realize santa isnt real christmas just isnt the same anymore....Well once youve seen cali smoed so many times it kinds looses the WOW effect... :/

I totally feel you, it's more like... *for example* heres ourstanding, walk walk...heres our baskets...don't walk..heres our stunt...walk walk...so forth. just kinda cookie cutter, that's just from a choreographers point of view. it's bland...

From an outsider point of view - Stars went to the other side of the country. Different judges maybe. Definatley a different style of choreography. And if there were judges that have been judging this event for a while - perhaps they just like the West Coast style more? I'm a HUGE CALI fan. Im sure World Cup enjoyed the experience.

You know it is quite simple. You can not come out with no energy on day one, and on day two drop a stunt and touch in tumbling and expect to get a bid.

This competition announced before the start that it was going to the highest core in all girl and coed. Stars did not have the high score. Some bids are EP choice; this was not one of them however

All of the Large All Girl Teams are going to have a tuff time this year getting High scores because there is no one in their division to compete against in most compactions. There are only 3 teams competing in Large AG this year in my opinion. Stars will be just fine and will get there bid else where with out question. What is the bigger issue in my mind is O and Suns will be competing for the same bids as the Stars in the upcoming competitions making it a little harder for them.

It seems this year teams have stepped up their game and nothing is going to be a given. Congratulations to the bid winners you were and are the best of the best this weekend!

I cannot belive that was lady aces first performance. They did amazing, look like they were apart of the cali family forever. Not crazy about any of cali's dances only smoed but I know they change them up until worlds.

i pretty much agree with PCMbelieve..... Mysterious hasnt gone to worlds on a paid bid..... and they did get top 10 last year.....and they are very talented kids this year....i see the work they put in while at the gym and have sooooo much in store for people.... just because you havent seen it yet doesnt mean they dont have it in them :)

PLUS... you need to remind yourself that CALI has been going to worlds since worlds first started ...... PCM is a WOnderful Relationship with Magic Allstars and Pacific Coast Cheer..... Cali does have a strong gym and because they have been to worlds every year since its existance.... its a lil bit easier for their teams to secure a bid because they have a big well known name..... PCM is catching up very quickly and i dont think its fair for you to just count them out so easliy or to doubt them .... 0__0
so you are saying that you need a "well known name" to be successful? I am sick to death of hearing people say that teams win because of their name...please I beg you to come to a smoed practice...it is clear you are a fan of PCM.....PCM is a great program and growing fast....and for that success you will have to hear people like yourself slam you cuz you got your success through a name and not sweat and hard work!!! Sorry...I usually keep my cool but this post bothers me #endrant:banghead:

Back