All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCM Andrew how can you say that with 99% certainty. To my knowledge PCM has only attended Worlds on At Large bids. Never a Paid.
Because unlike you, I don't hate PCM, and aware of the incredible growth they've had this year. You made a comment comparing the scores of Mysterious and Cali Black Ops - saying "there was a considerable difference and Mysterious was much lower." Look at this weekend - Mysterious had the third highest score OF THE COMPETITION. They're getting a paid bid. :D

so you are saying that you need a "well known name" to be successful? I am sick to death of hearing people say that teams win because of their name...please I beg you to come to a smoed practice...it is clear you are a fan of PCM.....PCM is a great program and growing fast....and for that success you will have to hear people like yourself slam you cuz you got your success through a name and not sweat and hard work!!! Sorry...I usually keep my cool but this post bothers me #endrant:banghead:

I NEVER said they got it solely because of their name..... i said its a lil bit easier for ANY Cali team to secure a bid becuase Cali Has been Present At worlds Since The begining.... i understand all the hard work it takes to get where they are..... i too am an athlete so trust me i feel your frustration....But for the same reason you got upset with my comment i too am upset that people doubt Mysterious or any PCM team because we work just as hard if not harder.... We have amazingly dedicated coaches and athletes so its frustrating to hear that PCM didnt deserve it or that SMOED is just so much better.... I wouldve felt the same even if i was supporting a different gym....

just dont look too much into it...that was just MY opinion and not a reflection of PCM ... im happy for all the CALI teams on their successes... i have friends at Cali so i would never put any of them down.... After all We are all after the SAME GOAL... WORLDS.. :)

Back