All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think STARS are going for that bid, but I also feel they are going to attend a NEW event for them. They don't come out to the West Coast that much and the trip in itself is exciting. They always make a mark everywhere they go. Jersey girls do it BEST!

I disagree. But then again, the World would cease to spin if we all agreed. :) Good Luck to you.
Yeah. that would require you saying something positive regarding a PCM team. It's fine. We all have our tastes. Good luck to all Cali teams :D

Alittle side note that i saw on twitter: Some of the wcss girls saw justin bieber in the lobby of the hotel they are both staying at. If they werent lucky enough to be beautiful and shooting stars, just add bieber into the mix

My exact thoughts when I saw them tweet that. H'es going to be thinking "Selena Gomez who?" I would be crying hysterically if that happened to me.

Alittle side note that i saw on twitter: Some of the wcss girls saw justin bieber in the lobby of the hotel they are both staying at. If they werent lucky enough to be beautiful and shooting stars, just add bieber into the mix

Saw a couple of tweets about that too. My thoughts exactly.
Ohhh to be a Shooting Star. :rolleyes: Must be nice.

Hoping world cup has a great experience this weekend at grand so they consider coming back sometime! It would be nice to see the comp get more intense competition to make things super exciting again

i was rather underwhelmed at how small the venue got this season.. i still hope it has a great turn out performance wise!

Hoping world cup has a great experience this weekend at grand so they consider coming back sometime! It would be nice to see the comp get more intense competition to make things super exciting again
Everyone is excited and having a great time.......this cold weather gotssss to goooo!!!

So who's going to be the wonderful person to update us all this weekend? And of course post videos !
I will update meanj...and Im sure he will pass it on...Jenee gets turned it at 4 pacific time...I will start updating then...stars go on at 6:24...elite 5:59...smoed 7:15...so I will be there watching and texting...:)

Back