All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, I know, but i thought the rule was once you get any type of bid you can't exchange it.

You're kinda right, there are no exchanges... But if a team has an at large, they can still qualify for a paid bid later in the season.
If the team then ends up winning a paid bid, their old at large bid just gets thrown out (which is what would happen with Cali Moed in this case).
There's always room for an upgrade :)

You're kinda right, there are no exchanges... But if a team has an at large, they can still qualify for a paid bid later in the season.
If the team then ends up winning a paid bid, their old at large bid just gets thrown out (which is what would happen with Cali Moed in this case).
There's always room for an upgrade :)
Then why doesn't senior elite like to accept at large bid? We know that eventually they'll get their paid bid, but it's good to always be safe. just saying... Also, does the old at large bid that gets thrown out, goes to another team from the previous competition?

Sorry everybody I completely changed the subject. :oops:

Then why doesn't senior elite like to accept at large bid? We know that eventually they'll get their paid bid, but it's good to always be safe. just saying... Also, does the old at large bid that gets thrown out, goes to another team from the previous competition?

Sorry everybody I completely changed the subject. :oops:

Well, I'm not SE, but I guess it's so that another team at the competition would get the at large rather than it going to waste later on when they get a paid bid later on... because no it doesn't get passed on, it just goes poof!
I'd like to play it safe as well haha

Bringing this thread back... I'm seeing on Twitter that Lites were #perfection

They combined all of the the junior 5 divisions... So cheer central small all girl, Cali junior coed, and starlites are all against each other... All 3 put on a great show!

Back