All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like this schedule. The matchups and divisions are great for the level 5 at least. and CEA and an Ohio team going! I am excited to see how all this goes about. Plus excited to see the video of Gabbie Butler on Smoed!

I wonder who else I'll get to see? Normally I have been at WSF or BUTB in December.

Plus I get to just be a spectator for anything related to sharks. . .

I am practically skipping Christmas (and also worked 20 hours overtime this week and next) so that I can give myself the gift of going to this competition to see (mainly) senior elite. However, I am letting my daughter and her friend come. We are from Oregon so even though my daughter has seen them in Dallas at NCA and her friend has seen them at world's, this will be my first time. Can't wait!!!

I am practically skipping Christmas (and also worked 20 hours overtime this week and next) so that I can give myself the gift of going to this competition to see (mainly) senior elite. However, I am letting my daughter and her friend come. We are from Oregon so even though my daughter has seen them in Dallas at NCA and her friend has seen them at world's, this will be my first time. Can't wait!!!

Well goodness, come on down and meet the parents and kids and join us upfront watching them compete. The SE family is honored to hear we have this kind of support and want to say thank you.

I hope I get to meet you!!

Wow that would be amazing! I was planning on being first in line when the doors opened to get the best seats possible, as I would never sit in the friends and family section of another team without an invitation. So thank you! I'm kind of new to the fierceboards and have never met anyone at a competition before. How does that work?

Wow that would be amazing! I was planning on being first in line when the doors opened to get the best seats possible, as I would never sit in the friends and family section of another team without an invitation. So thank you! I'm kind of new to the fierceboards and have never met anyone at a competition before. How does that work?

just say "hi"

Look for the nicest appearing person you can see in Teal, that will be Missy, we'll be nearby with family in tow, and a boyfriend also.

I will have last years orange fiercebow on my backpack. Stop me, if you can catch me, and say hi! I am usually moving at 100mph. You know, cheermom on a mission speed!:p

The people who aren't friends and family outnumber the CEA people by about 5:1. LOL You'll blend right in. But I agree with Starship Trooper......we'd love to have you!!! Save my number and text me......I'll be there during all our teams. 336-705-0209 (AndrewSky you too!!!!)

Just tell me your FB screen name so I'll know who you are!!! Can't wait!

The people who aren't friends and family outnumber the CEA people by about 5:1. LOL You'll blend right in. But I agree with Starship Trooper......we'd love to have you!!! Save my number and text me......I'll be there during all our teams. 336-705-0209 (AndrewSky you too!!!!)

Just tell me your FB screen name so I'll know who you are!!! Can't wait!

Im gonna text you too:)

Back