All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where the name Roulettes come from? haha. Its on the schedule like that..
I am so confused because California Bullet's gym in Vegas has a theme of cards and gambling. Roulette would mean that they also have a Med Coed 5, which no one has yet to hear about. Or Roulette is a Sr Coed Restricted 5(or other division) and the names just got mixed up... Anyone from Cali care to clear this up for us?

I am so confused because California Bullet's gym in Vegas has a theme of cards and gambling. Roulette would mean that they also have a Med Coed 5, which no one has yet to hear about. Or Roulette is a Sr Coed Restricted 5(or other division) and the names just got mixed up... Anyone from Cali care to clear this up for us?
All the teams in Vegas do have Vegas themed names (wild cards, aces, etc). I'm not really sure where roulette was coming from, but the only level five in Vegas is Aces, the medium senior 5 team. The medium Coed 5 is black ops out of Livermore. The restricted team is Cali Snipers out of Camarillo and I'm pretty sure they're coed. I do think the Vegas gym has a team called roulette, but not a worlds team :)

pretty sure roulette is senior 2.

I'm leaving in the morning........6 am.........Don't forget to text me anyone who wants to meet up. I'm at the MGM. Just tell me your name on here....I'd love to meet all of you!!!

I think this is all the teams going for bids: Im not sure I have all the bids marked correctly and I wanted to mark who will not accept an At Large, but I'm not sure of that either.

L5 Small Senior (Worlds) Pacific Coast Magic Fantasy
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) Cheer Extreme Sr
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) The California All Stars
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) Cheerz Cheerleading Gym Cheerz Allstarz Black
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) Macs Allstar Cheer Mac's S5
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) AZ Power Cheer Envy
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) Ohio Extreme Ohio Extreme Intensity
L5 Small Senior (Worlds) Fusion All Stars Inferno

L5 Medium Senior (Worlds) Pacific Coast Magic Angels
L5 Medium Senior (Worlds) Elite Performance Sports (Rocky Mountain Unite Elite Lighting
L5 Medium Senior (Worlds) The California All Stars
L5 Large Senior (Worlds) Cheer Extreme Sr 5

L5 Senior Small Coed (Worlds) Pacific Coast Magic Mysterious
L5 Senior Small Coed (Worlds) Cheer Odyssey Rockets
L5 Senior Small Coed (Worlds) Cheer Extreme SCX
L5 Senior Small Coed (Worlds) Desert Storm Elite Rage
L5 Senior Small Coed (Worlds) The California All Stars PAID
L5 Senior Small Coed (Worlds) Macs Allstar Cheer Mac's Senior Starz

L5 International Open (Worlds) Pacific Coast Magic PCM Believe
L5 International Open (Worlds) Stealth All Stars Pink Lightning AT LARGE
L5 International Open (Worlds) The California All Stars Int Lvl 5

L5 Senior Medium Coed (Worlds) The California All Stars Roulettes ??? PAIDs

L5 Senior Large Coed (Worlds) Cheer Extreme Sr Cd 5
L5 Senior Large Coed (Worlds) The California All Stars Sr Lg Cd 5

L5 International Open Coed (Worlds) Force Silver Katz AT LARGE
L5 International Open Coed (Worlds) Desert Storm Elite Legends
L5 International Open Coed (Worlds) USA Starz Reign
L5 International Open Coed (Worlds) Aloha Cheer Academy Open

L6 International Open Coed (Worlds) Stealth All Stars Phoenix
I'm pretty sure CEA CO-Ed Elite has a full paid from that early comp in Ohio (Columbus maybe?) didn't they get the full paid at that one?

real last minute, but im trying to trade for a cheer extreme, or az power shirt, im on the like the only team from ohio if youu wanna trade!

Back