All-Star American Showcase, Anaheim (april 16 & 17)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were going but now Ventura is going to Cali Finale in... Bakersfield! :D

I just looked at their site to see if any winners had been announced and was surprised to see that they are still giving out (Dance) Worlds and Summit bids. I wonder why they don't make this competition earlier in the season, does anyone really accept bids the week before Worlds from all the way on the other side of the country?

I just looked at their site to see if any winners had been announced and was surprised to see that they are still giving out (Dance) Worlds and Summit bids. I wonder why they don't make this competition earlier in the season, does anyone really accept bids the week before Worlds from all the way on the other side of the country?
Other comps around this time of year allow teams to defer the bids to next year. Perhaps this comp is doing that too?

I know of 2 dance teams that live in california, got a bid for the dance worlds, accepted it and are now going...hopefully they put money aside just in case this happened haha

If this happened to my team my parents would never let me go considering how last minute it is and all expenses that would have to be payed in under a week

I think with dance it's a bit different because some kids may be already going to Summit. Kids can have already gotten a bid for their hip hop team but now they are looking for a bid for their jazz team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year Desert Storm got a bid to Summit at this competition and they went 10 days later. Kinda crazy. Today PCM from Arizona got a bid and it sounds like they are going next week also. As a parent, I would not be too happy to have to pay for airline tickets last minute. They were expensive when I bought them over 2 months ago they are probably a lot more now.

Back