All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if the comp is on time today? Yesterday they were an entire hour late, so frustrating >:[

Unfortunately California Allstars doesn't get the whole "VIP" part. They think that it is meant only for them...they do it all the time!! Especially at Spirit Sports Competitions...does your gym owner tell everyone in your program to do that! Don't think you own the place because you don't! Get a clue and move when it's not your team performing..."RUDE"!

tumblr_lvz9l58GWt1qii6tmo1_400.gif

There have been many instances that teams have been moved out of order for prom. I remember it happening at the Showcase for the last 3 or 4 years. I don't personally agree with it, and think they should accrue some sort of out of order penalty but the cheer world has more to worry about then the order of competition. Hope the kids have fun at prom. I can't imagine they will excited to drive back to anaheim in the morning . Any updates on divisions?
They are already being penalized really...most senior age teams are not used to performing at 'the crack of dawn' and it usually shows in these out of sequence performances!

Back