All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious (after all the NCA controversy)-does this competition have any kind of similar regulations regarding competing in a certain category a certain amount of times, etc. For example, a team that has competed at a higher/different age category competing at this competition in a lower age/skill level bracket? Thanks!

And they have rearranged divsisions because of Prom. My team is competing at 11 in the morining with level 1 and 2 because of it:mad:

And they have rearranged divsisions because of Prom. My team is competing at 11 in the morining with level 1 and 2 because of it:mad:
Because of prom? Wouldn't a lot of level 4s and 5s have the same problem? And they perform at 5-7??

You've got to be kidding... i've never heard of a competition change its schedule to accommodate athletes who have prom... thats just ridiculous... i know plenty of kids who have missed their school dances including senior proms because of competitions.... i hate to be rude but i just find this silly.... :rolleyes:

I agree!

wow my cp cheers and dances at this comp. i am stressing out with all the changes to the schedule and hopes it works out...wish they would makes changes for those of us who paid twice to compete at this competition.

Hey Idaho cheer is doing a scavenger hunt this weekend so if you see any of my athletes running around ask them if you can help them with any of thing on their list. That would be so awesome if you could!

Back