All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please explain to me this, did coming on here bashing California Allstars parents get you thosenseats you were seeking?
I'm betting on not, it just makes you look like a phanatical mom with too easy access to a computer.

Good day to you M'am.
No Cali parent bashing here. What I did comment on, was your response to Cali athletes and parents moving from the viewing area so other team spectators can support their athletes. I felt your response was insulting, inappropriate and uncalled for. Yes, I do have easy access to a computer, an iphone, an ipad, and other electronics that allow me to read and post on Fierceboard. “Fanatical” mom? Ha! I’ve never been called that before. And to answer your question about “thosenseats”, there were no issues today with any team’s supporters moving from the viewing area…thanks for asking!

Have a great day…”Sir”!

No Cali parent bashing here. What I did comment on, was your response to Cali athletes and parents moving from the viewing area so other team spectators can support their athletes. I felt your response was insulting, inappropriate and uncalled for. Yes, I do have easy access to a computer, an iphone, an ipad, and other electronics that allow me to read and post on Fierceboard. “Fanatical” mom? Ha! I’ve never been called that before. And to answer your question about “thosenseats”, there were no issues today with any team’s supporters moving from the viewing area…thanks for asking!

Have a great day…”Sir”!
you have a right to voice your opinion...but if you will admit that probably out of anger...your post was hateful and rude..I get it...it upset you...but I watched yesterday and there were PCM...Fierce...heck...al kinds of people in the area when Cali was on...especially during our worlds teams...we don’t have a cow!....they are kids for goodness sake...they are performing....isnt it important that people are there in general.....why can’t every one just BE CALM and enjoy!!!!

Back