All-Star Angel On Today: Guinness World Record

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still feel like it's irrelevant when "breaking the record" on spring floor. She did on air track and anyone trying to beat her should do it on air track too! However, some might just want to try a different challenge. I believe Angel posted a video with her doing on spring floor too and did 13.

Saw that. I kinda wondered if being on TV and her approach made it more difficult and tiring. On the spring floor she did it and made 13. Without connecting skills I think the limit is going to be about 15 (1 every 4 seconds). With bouncbacks and double punch doubles maybe 5-8 more.

And really its already been done in the public eye. If anyone else does it they arent going to get the notoriety that Angel got.

I still feel like it's irrelevant when "breaking the record" on spring floor. She did on air track and anyone trying to beat her should do it on air track too! However, some might just want to try a different challenge. I believe Angel posted a video with her doing on spring floor too and did 13.

Her award doesn't specific where it has to happen. Where she did it is irrelevant according to GBOWR.

I remember seeing a random video of young boys in a different continent (maybe Africa) doing double after double on the outside ground/pebbles with no shoes. They seemed self taught, but were incredible. I wonder how many they can do.

Last edited:
Something about people trying to bring her down for breaking a world record rubs me the wrong way.. I dunno
I think its totally fun for kids to look up to her and try to do it themselves but.. the fact it seems as though its turning into a viral sensation that everyone has to try just to prove a point is strange to me..

Something about people trying to bring her down for breaking a world record rubs me the wrong way.. I dunno
I think its totally fun for kids to look up to her and try to do it themselves but.. the fact it seems as though its turning into a viral sensation that everyone has to try just to prove a point is strange to me..
Except I've seen more than one post of her/her mother kind of doing the same thing. It would be nice people could celebrate the talent that is out there rather than getting pissed off that other people can do the same thing you can.

I think records are meant to be broken and I hope she doesn't get upset if people are trying to beat her record. I do also agree that since she did it first she will get more attention, if I was her I would just sit back and enjoy being a record holder ;) she is an amazing young lady and she should not pay any attention to the haters, if I was her mama I would ask her to stay away from social media for a few days if it's causing her heartache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except I've seen more than one post of her/her mother kind of doing the same thing. It would be nice people could celebrate the talent that is out there rather than getting pissed off that other people can do the same thing you can.

I tend to agree with this. I think the passive aggressive posts/videos are only going to make people more hungry to bring her down and the entire point of the GWOWR is to beat the world record.

Touche (insert apostrophe of the e)
:)

Until one of them actually has the representative there, she is the world record holder, so I can semi see the annoyance of so many people tweeting her videos saying "guess you aren't really the world record holder." But there's no need to be so salty about it.

My sister and I literally spent half our childhoods flipping to random pages of the GBOWR (after mom let us buy it at the school book fair) and trying to break them. I once pogo-sticked for an entire afternoon and my sister hula-hooped for hours on end. When I tried to break the biggest bubble gum bubble, it was messy. That's the point. It's fun to try.

Until one of them actually has the representative there, she is the world record holder, so I can semi see the annoyance of so many people tweeting her videos saying "guess you aren't really the world record holder." But there's no need to be so salty about it.

My sister and I literally spent half our childhoods flipping to random pages of the GBOWR (after mom let us buy it at the school book fair) and trying to break them. I once pogo-sticked for an entire afternoon and my sister hula-hooped for hours on end. When I tried to break the biggest bubble gum bubble, it was messy. That's the point. It's fun to try.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had kids begging to buy that book!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had kids begging to buy that book!

glad to hear they still have book fairs! lol the scholastic book fair was like a holiday to me. so much fun! I'd carry that book catalog around like normal kids with the toys-r-us christmas book and circle everything I wanted. Did extra chores since I wanted to go over my allowed budget. Book nerd since day 1.

glad to hear they still have book fairs! lol the scholastic book fair was like a holiday to me. so much fun! I'd carry that book catalog around like normal kids with the toys-r-us christmas book and circle everything I wanted. Did extra chores since I wanted to go over my allowed budget. Book nerd since day 1.

The only difference is your mom and dad can't send money in with you to buy for yourself. Our school does 2 a year; our first one just ended and we're not going to talk about how much I spent, but both of my girl's added over a dozen new books to their collections. CP's teacher also does the monthly Scholastic orders and I'm eyeing a 1-49 Magic Tree House book set...again, we're not gonna talk price!

The only difference is your mom and dad can't send money in with you to buy for yourself. Our school does 2 a year; our first one just ended and we're not going to talk about how much I spent, but both of my girl's added over a dozen new books to their collections. CP's teacher also does the monthly Scholastic orders and I'm eyeing a 1-49 Magic Tree House book set...again, we're not gonna talk price!
My daughter always wants me to work the book fair for her class so she can pile on the books and I can take them home with me when I leave. Last year the librarian kinda side-eyed her when she brought all her books to check out, luckily I came up quickly with my credit card:). It's ridiculous how much I've spent on book fair with her, my boys were just happy to get a Pokemon book or (yep) the newest Guiness Book of World Records.

My daughter always wants me to work the book fair for her class so she can pile on the books and I can take them home with me when I leave. Last year the librarian kinda side-eyed her when she brought all her books to check out, luckily I came up quickly with my credit card:). It's ridiculous how much I've spent on book fair with her, my boys were just happy to get a Pokemon book or (yep) the newest Guiness Book of World Records.

I got the side eye last week when I told the girl's to make me a pile. This year, they didn't even blink. There are few things in this world that the sky is the limit for when it comes to what they want (outside of cheer and dance), but books are something I never say no to.

Back