All-Star Angel Rice Moving To Cali Smoed For 2014-2015 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know it has nothing to do with me and i really shouldn't care, but i do find it interesting. i mean if this wasn't announced and in 5 months from now when you see smoed take the floor, you're gonna notice someone like angel rice is with them.. does it affect my life? not at all. but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not interested with popular athletes switching to other popular gyms..

sidenote- another one to add to the list. a certain CA point flyer has announced she's switching gyms as well!

i know it has nothing to do with me and i really shouldn't care, but i do find it interesting. i mean if this wasn't announced and in 5 months from now when you see smoed take the floor, you're gonna notice someone like angel rice is with them.. does it affect my life? not at all. but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not interested with popular athletes switching to other popular gyms..

sidenote- another one to add to the list. a certain CA point flyer has announced she's switching gyms as well!
Who?

Wow I was kind of rolling my eyes when smoed fans were compared to senior elite fans this weekend but this thread....
I'm a smoed fan (not the crazy kind) too but come on. Not everyone has to like the same things as you. Everyone is going to survive.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
The cheer world wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if everyone liked the same team. Fans and their alliances are great. We all have our favorite teams. But, when you single out a team to spew out mean comments about, that's too much. If there's a team you dislike just don't talk about them. Talk about the teams you do like instead. That keeps things positive and you don't risk offending people. If there's a team you feel gets too much attention, don't give them even more airtime by discussing how you don't care about them. You're only hurting your cause by doing that. Just don't discuss them at all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Don't really have a reason to be bitter.
And I'm not asking if they care.
I'm just sick of every 10-14 year old (ish) cheerleader having heart palpitations over a group of athletes.
But just because she's moving to Cali to be on Smoed everyone needs to discuss it. WHO CARES. Not me.
Then why bother replying to this thread? I seriously never got that- people who say they don't "care"about a specific topic, yet replying about it multiple times.

Back