All-Star Angel Rice Moving To Cali Smoed For 2014-2015 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This makes me sad for those kids :(
I can't say I agree with filling spots on the team before hosting tryouts but I don't think they are necessarily bypassing their home grown kids. Eddie and Orby already know what talent is in their gym, so if they have identified 3 snipers kids (hypothetically) that they want to move to smoed they know they need to fill the other slots. Tryouts for returning kids is just a formality, I can tell you today what level every kid on my team will make next yr and we haven't had tryouts yet. So those who don't make the team were probably not being considered for the team.

does anyone remember when Matt Smith was on Cheerleaders and said that he wished he could be on smoed? what if that happens? lol

does anyone remember when Matt Smith was on Cheerleaders and said that he wished he could be on smoed? what if that happens? lol
I really can't see him switching from CA. I guess we will know for sure after team placements for them this week!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I really can't see him switching from CA. I guess we will know for sure after team placements for them this week!

I just accidentally disliked your post, just replying to let you know it was a mistake and I've undone it!

Scrolling through threads on your phone leads to so many unwanted ratings!

I just accidentally disliked your post, just replying to let you know it was a mistake and I've undone it!

Scrolling through threads on your phone leads to so many unwanted ratings!
Haha it's okay! We have all done it at some point!

I think I have a different perspective when it comes to boys. I can imagine being 1 of 2 boys in a program your whole life. I would support a young man who wanted to switch programs to be 1 of 10 boys or even 1 of 4.

saw this & thought it was worth sharing
tumblr_n4z8a5m71m1r0ez0ko1_1280.jpg

Another place bites the dust -

A Smoed coach just said on Twitter that Gabi was on Smoed for 14/15. Wasn't any announcement, just a reply to a tweet of someone saying she might be going back to TG.

I have no doubt she would probably make it, but if tryouts aren't for another 6 days then HOW/WHY can they say people are on the team already?!?! It's disrespectful to those trying out to say the least.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ughh...I can't keep track of who is staying with their gym and who is jumping ship to go to another gym...but maybe that is a good thing :p

I have no doubt she would probably make it, but if tryouts aren't for another 6 days then HOW/WHY can they say people are on the team already?!?! It's disrespectful to those trying out to say the least.

some people (very few) just have it like that. if they want to join a team, they will be on the team of their choice. its like if michael jordon or joe montana wanted to switch teams at the height of their careers, someone would have gotten replaced. there will always be stars athletes, even in a team environment.

Another place bites the dust -

A Smoed coach just said on Twitter that Gabi was on Smoed for 14/15. Wasn't any announcement, just a reply to a tweet of someone saying she might be going back to TG.

its better than lying about it though. Everyone knows that if she wants to be on Smoed, then she will make it. She has 2 rings with them. I would rather have them tell us the truth of what is to happen rather then play us like were fools.

Back