All-Star Another great Laney Madsen video!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe someone beat me to the "I wanna be her when I grow up." post. As soon as I watched it, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking. She's the real deal.

this reminds me of the old gym tyme pro x highlight reel when the one guy was like, don't try this at home, he's a superhero.
because that's all i was thinking watching her....she must be a superhero.

seriously though, i'm 20, and i wish i had an ounce of the talent now, that she has at 9.

Awesome little flyer! Does she ever tumble on a cheer floor rather than a tumble trac or rod floor? Would like to see those skills performed on the cheer floor if possible.

Awesome little flyer! Does she ever tumble on a cheer floor rather than a tumble trac or rod floor? Would like to see those skills performed on the cheer floor if possible.

There's clips of her on the floor in the videos. If I'm not mistaken, she does a toe full and a double

Due to our gym only having 1 spring floor and I her father being a Coach in the gym she usually trains on the rod floor during my privates because the cheer floor is full with teams all day but make no mistake she can easily pull any pass or skill on a cheer floor which she does everyday all day. Today at all levels she pulled full full through to full full on a cheer floor and double through to double on a cheer floor :)! Laney also today at All Levels LA successfully became the 1st 10yr old that I am aware of in the World to compete a double full up in an All Star routine....:)Thanx for all your support!!

Sounds great and congrats- love to see the vids. If you want to compare her skills to others young girl tumblers youtube "Kiara Nowlin, West Coast best female tumbler" Looks like Kiara is about 8 or 9 yrs old.

Back