All-Star Another great Laney Madsen video!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Laney dedicated the summer to work with her Mom countless hrs in the gym on her technique and she is very happy with her progression in her technique and excited to keep working to get better :)

Very impressive, she will definitely be going places. I would read the "dangers of cheerlebrity" because once she is on a senior worlds team she will be getting bombarded. Maybe I would think about how I would want to promote her from here on out. Then again, I'm not a parent of course and that's completely up to you. Just something to think about if it's worth it to further push her into the spotlight because it has been proven to have negative consequences.
I swear that at 1:13 it's a double....

Very impressive, she will definitely be going places. I would read the "dangers of cheerlebrity" because once she is on a senior worlds team she will be getting bombarded. Maybe I would think about how I would want to promote her from here on out. Then again, I'm not a parent of course and that's completely up to you. Just something to think about if it's worth it to further push her into the spotlight because it has been proven to have negative consequences.
I was thiniing the same thing...and I also had budding young gymnast who could out-tumble most seniors - so I know how proud you are and I also spent countless hours in the gym with her as her coach when she was young...but PLEASE keep it in perspective and balance - My now 16 year old is SOOOOOOO much more than that kid who could out tumble the seniors and I am even more proud of her as she balances a World's Team, with good grades, vounteer work, other sports and her friends.

Her parents are great! I know they actually have turned down offers for "individual promoting" stuff! It's pretty hard not to be proud of your kid for getting a new skill and wanting to show someone the results of your hard work.... I think that's completely different than amazing covers, ect

In our household we don´t do things for FAME! The difference of sharing skill videos amongst others in the Sport and promotion are not the same thing. Cheerlebrity status is something I hope my daughter never achieves, being a good student and TEAM player is what we strive for everyday! Side note the triple might not be perfect at this point but she does 15-20 a day and improves with each one :)

In our household we don´t do things for FAME! The difference of sharing skill videos amongst others in the Sport and promotion are not the same thing. Cheerlebrity status is something I hope my daughter never achieves, being a good student and TEAM player is what we strive for everyday! Side note the triple might not be perfect at this point but she does 15-20 a day and improves with each one :)
Same

Please post some gymanstic videos of her!!

And I remember her when she was 5 years old, her dad spotted her doing standing full at elite cheerleading champions. She was so cute!!

I'm not questioning your motives, just the unintended consequences

I dont quite get this - you have a video entitled Nfinity Legends...that looks like it was sent in for a title of some kind, to get noticed, to win a pair of Nfinities and likely be used in their advertising - I am just guessing by the way it looks mind you. And then there is the style of your videos and the way you "announce" that they are coming out soon, sure seems like you are looking for more than just sharing for the sake of skills. If you truly mean it when you say "Cheerlebrity status is something I hope my daughter never achieves" you might want to try a different approach?

Back