All-Star Another Year Passed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HIGH:winning cheersport, winning jamfest super nationals indy, glcc nationals and a bunch, my third year undefeated. and gettingg my 25th or so national champ jacket? i think...if you count shirts and hoodies...higher than.
LOW: ALOT of injuries. people got sick (mono), drama, attitudes.

Low: watching my cp struggle with a mental block all season, seeing her get so frustrated she wanted to give up cheer for good (if you know her, she's not one to EVER give up-look up tenacious and you'll see her picture)

High: watching her team win jackets in Ohio! Her first championship jacket!!! And now, even more than the jacket, seeing the light come back in her eyes when she's doing what she loves. She has broken through that block and nothing, NOTHING is better than seeing her smile with confidence, even if she falls.

LOW: not doing allstar this year and only high school, getting a horrible mental block, drama and not being able to be on varsity next year.
HIGH: getting so much confidence as a flyer from my team and realizing that i can be a great allstar flyer and tumbler. proving to everybody that it wasn't a joke when i said i was a cheerleader and showing i was good at it:)

Low- breaking my hand 2 weeks before the start of competition season
highs: Getting all of my tumbling back after breaking my hand! And seeing all of our teams really come together towards the end to support each other when were @ competions =)

Lows-Knowing we are losing 3 of our awesome seniors this season, realizing my baby has 3 seasons left : (

Highs-My cp doing a standing full for the first time in a competition this season, also all her tumbling accomplishments...double, arabian to double and whip full, and getting to be team mom to Venus, I loved our team and their heart!!!

low: coming so close every competition and knowing if we hadn't made just one mistake we would have won and had a chance of grand champs.
High: winning a coastal comp, and receiving a wow award with a full paid bid to BATC
Low/high: Being in first day one at a major national championship, then losing it with a bobble the next day
High: winning our last comp
Low: knowing that lots of the girls I love are either moving up or quitting :(

Low- many cheerleaders quiting in mid season like people coming and leaving, i also sprained my ankle
High- my team has a great group of girls and i love them, us finals virginia beach was also amazing and worlds is coming up soon :)

Low - Watching every time my cp got sick before the first 4 competitions and falling out of her stunts repeatedly.

High - Watching after her bases were changed and she made the decision that she would never come out of her stunts again! Mental strength is sometimes more important than physical!!

Low - Mom being diagnosed with Breast Cancer and having to miss cp's comps because of chemo & radiation.

High - Knowing that my cp & I had the support of all the cheer moms & dads if we ever needed a ride to practice, babysitter, or shoulder to cry on!

Low - Finding out that our gym last season was NOT the right place for us.

High - Finding out that we LOVE our gym this season and don't plan to put on teal armor :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, her and your family are in my prayers for sure. I do 7 walks a year for breast cancer research as it has deeply affected almost every woman over 30 on my mom's side of the family. We are gonna beat this disease one day!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, her and your family are in my prayers for sure. I do 7 walks a year for breast cancer research as it has deeply affected almost every woman over 30 on my mom's side of the family. We are gonna beat this disease one day!

Thank you! It seems everyone is touched by this disease. Keep doing your part to fund research and eduction! You're awesome!

Although my season is not over till July (Im british)..
LOW - Moving down to level 2 this season due to our team not being consistent, our team having mix matched skills and people leaving during the middle of the season.. say what?!
Also my base in my level 5 stunt group will be leaving for uni this season. BOO. And it was our first year and now our last competiting as a stunt group. FIERCE 5 <3
Also still having a mental block.. this is the 7th year now. RIDICULOUS.

High - Seeing our team become mentally stronger after everything we have been through this season!
Watching my coach grow bigger (SHES PREGNANT!) And she due in a few short months!

Finding out how it feels to be a mom of a kid on "that" team - the team that does so well - and knowing my daughter has coaches with integrity, knowledge, and love for the kids and the sport. I loved going to big competitions and going up against some big names (we won a lot -but that wasn't the point). I love the competition - the tiny competitions when you beat yourself are boring. I saw some great teams this year - I was so impressed with so many programs! Good luck to NJSE and all teams going to Worlds next week. May we all win or lose graciously.

Back