All-Star Anybody Have The Nfinity Phoenix's?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've had them.. I didnt like them though. I sprained both my ankles within a month wearing them but that could have been just a coincidence?

I love them! Mine wore out fast though. I have had two pairs within a year. My first ones got a hole in them after 7 months. But maybe thats because I am at my cheer gym 6 days a week ;)

i have them and they don't provide ankle support when you tumble (at least for me they don't), however I have found that stunting with them is very easy. The shoes seem to have a perfect grip for bases especially when doing 360s.

oh yeah and make sure you order a size smaller if you do buy them, I was told to order a half size larger and they are huge on me.

I love them! Mine wore out fast though. I have had two pairs within a year. My first ones got a hole in them after 7 months. But maybe thats because I am at my cheer gym 6 days a week ;)

weird! i feel like i'm the only person who's had them over a year and they are still in perfect condition!

oh yeah and make sure you order a size smaller if you do buy them, I was told to order a half size larger and they are huge on me.
i find they fit to true size, in evolutions i had to order an 8 to fit, but in phoenix my regular 7.5 fits perfect!

some people they fit smaller and some larger it depends on if your feet are wider or not. Your not alone with having yours for awhile I've had mine since the week they were released and mine are still in perfect condition and I use them 5 times a day.

Mine get dirty really fast (because I'm a flyer) but lasted long. And mine are true to size so it's odd that yours are so big.

Latest posts

Back