College Anyone Else Catch The Louisville Shoutout On Glee?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cause if it was on glee pre nca 2012 I would have been like yeah! post nca 2012...Im still not completely accepting the fact they didnt clean up...its like a joke after someone dies...just too soon to bring them up

The Louisville cheer program has won more national championships than ANY school UCA or NCA. I guess I'm confused with your analogy... History speaks for itself, obviously there's a reason the writers of Glee chose to use Louisville. My guess is it was written before nationals anyway. Pretty sure all shows once they make it to the TV were recorded well in advance of their air date.

Can you help me understand you statement "Im still not completely accepting the fact they didnt clean up"? Are you referring to Small Coed? Large Coed? In general?

The Louisville cheer program has won more national championships than ANY school UCA or NCA. I guess I'm confused with your analogy... History speaks for itself, obviously there's a reason the writers of Glee chose to use Louisville. My guess is it was written before nationals anyway. Pretty sure all shows once they make it to the TV were recorded well in advance of their air date.

Can you help me understand you statement "Im still not completely accepting the fact they didnt clean up"? Are you referring to Small Coed? Large Coed? In general?

Im referring to a clean up as in: smoed, large, and all girl all winning

Im referring to a clean up as in: smoed, large, and all girl all winning

Small Coed had a horrible day as everyone saw which no program regardless of history is immune to... Large lost by .037 which is interesting if you understand the collegiate scoring grid specifically the "stunts" category and All girl obviously as you stated won.

Thanks for clarifying your thoughts I appreciate it!

Small Coed had a horrible day as everyone saw which no program regardless of history is immune to... Large lost by .037 which is interesting if you understand the collegiate scoring grid specifically the "stunts" category and All girl obviously as you stated won.

Thanks for clarifying your thoughts I appreciate it!
yes yes I know...Im not trying to down on them it just was so shocking that they didnt clean sweep again considering I feel like this was one of the most stacked years athletes wise they have had in a few years IMO

yes yes I know...Im not trying to down on them it just was so shocking that they didnt clean sweep again considering I feel like this was one of the most stacked years athletes wise they have had in a few years IMO

I wasn't trying to imply you were downing them, sorry if it seemed that way no worries whatsoever. I was obviously disappointed for the athletes on Small, I was very proud of Large for completely re-doing their routine from prelims to finals and adding the most difficult stunt ever thrown by any team at NCA (back handspring full up) and All girl is always just silly those Ladies are beyond sick! I'll enjoy seeing many of them on Team USA next week at the ICU Championships

It was great for the community but also I think it would be a great pick me up to those athletes who may have been down with their performance (which they should be proud of).

I am actually interested in what made them go with Louisville, like who knew how many national titles they had won and such. Has anyone within the cheer community helped with Glee to pass on that knowledge?

I bet someone at some point cheer Allstar or college at NCA and just knew of them because of their record. Not unheard of.

Back