All-Star Anyone Going To Camp Woodward?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 5, 2011
Just wanted to see if anyone is going to Camp Woodward? I am going week 7 and this is my first time. Any Tips?:)

Have a wonderful time! My daughter LOVED it there! one helpful tip I have.... My daughter had planned to mainly tumble in sports bras and it's not allowed. She had a bunch of T shirts with her since she overpacked but make sure you bring t shirts or tanks with you if you usually tumble in sports bras. :)

My daughter is going week 2 and I'm going to be a canteen mom. I'm glad you posted about the sports bras since that is what she normally tumbles in.

Have a wonderful time! My daughter LOVED it there! one helpful tip I have.... My daughter had planned to mainly tumble in sports bras and it's not allowed. She had a bunch of T shirts with her since she overpacked but make sure you bring t shirts or tanks with you if you usually tumble in sports bras. :)
Good to know...

My daughter is going week 2 and I'm going to be a canteen mom. I'm glad you posted about the sports bras since that is what she normally tumbles in.
Yes , this was at least 5 years ago but I believe they keep them in T shirts since there are alot of teenage boys on the other side of camp with the skateboarding and biking. I never even gave that a thought until I got there. :)

Thanks for the tips on the sports bra. We have a mom who makes bling stuff, i might have her make my cp some tanks o bring with her :)

I am going to be a camper for week 5 and a JC for weeks 6-8! See you there! PM me if you have any questions! I've been going there for about a billion years now! :)

Back