OT Anyone Here From Colorado?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 4, 2012
Okay, I'm gonna try this again, maybe it'll get more traffic on the regular random board. I'm moving from New Hampshire to Colorado at the end of January. I'm a coach & have to leave my program :(
I don't know anybody from CO & am looking to make some friends who love cheer as much as I do!

Okay, I'm gonna try this again, maybe it'll get more traffic on the regular random board. I'm moving from New Hampshire to Colorado at the end of January. I'm a coach & have to leave my program :(
I don't know anybody from CO & am looking to make some friends who love cheer as much as I do!

I'm not from Colorado but wanted to wish you good luck in your new adventure!

There are some. Just not sure of their user names. What area will you be moving to?

**Click "shimmy" for your chance to win.**

I don't live in Colorado but I have visited! Denver is a cool city, a lot of awesome bars and restaurants. It is kind of spread out, I did a lot of walking (I appreciated that I was able to walk from downtown Denver to Sports authority field, even though it was a hike). There are a lot of alternative means of transportation ie; rickshaws, horse drawn carriages, etc. Having a bike would've been prime if i lived there.

@Teacher Mom. Anyplace you can point this young lady in the quest to meet some local cheer friends?

*My tolerance for stupidity is steadily dwindling**

I am in Colorado and my daughter cheers in Broomfield, which is a suburb of Denver and Boulder. PM me and I will be glad to help you out.:D

@CheerRehab - how things are going? Moving is hard - especially if you don't know many people. I hope you are starting to get settled!

Back