All-Star Anyone Watching Lance Armstrong Interview?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheercurl

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
This is the biggest crock of poop I have ever seen in my life. You agreed to come on Oprah and tell us what happened. I can not understand a word he is saying. Armstrong:"I knew I was going to win"
Oprah: "Would you win at any cost?" Armstrong: "Kind of." WTH?

My new favorite line...Oprah: Did you dope? Lance: That's like asking if a cyclist breathes air or drinks water from a bottle..." He is a cheater and now he is on national television trying to tell me it's all good? I could choke him.

My new favorite line...Oprah: Did you dope? Lance: That's like asking if a cyclist breathes air or drinks water from a bottle..." He is a cheater and now he is on national television trying to tell me it's all good? I could choke him.
I'm not watching, can't bare to watch my former hero like that, but his answer to that question is very true. Thanks to my dad's involvement in the sport I became a fan at a young age. We've followed it together for years, and the doping is one of the reasons he stopped racing competitively. I've researched, read about, and watched cycling since elementary school. It has been, and still is, a seriously dirty sport. Based on that statement from Lance, I don't think he's making doping 'all good', just stating that it is what it is.

Some people in the cycling industry are hoping this scandal helps turn the sport around, but I'm not so sure that will be the outcome.

The only thing I am going to say about any of this is yes he cheated, but everybody should also keep in mind what he's done in an attempt to cure cancer, raise awareness and money.

Okay ta ta for now ;)

He crushed people's spirits! People looked up to him. I refused to watch, I would rather watch Honey Boo Boo
i'm the one of that people. I'm extremely disappointed to Mr. Amstrong. I have looked up to him for many years and he destroyed it in single interview. He and Whoadeddle have something in common. They are BIG FAT LIAR! They should be just friends each other. They could make great team. :mad:

Check this film out:

It's called "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"
Really gives a new perspective on steroids, etc., includes a section on cycling and even gives an inside look at the supplement industry(That part will actually shock you.).
I was involved in the bodybuilding lifestyle for a while in my twenties and you would be shocked at how easy it is to get juice. I managed to stay away from it but it was everywhere. At the time though Nor-Andro(which actually had a warning on it that if you were tested for steroids you would fail the test.) and ephedra were available over the counter. They are now banned and illegal to sell. The pursuit of the perfect body and world records are nothing new.

Back