All-Star Apple On Top Gun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 24, 2012
I saw on twitter that Apple is moving to Florida to be on OO5. Does anyone know if this is definite and happening this season or next? And I find it ironic how Top Gun is against cheerlebs, yet they are allowing one of the most well known cheerlebs to be apart of their gym.

thats gonna be a tough team for him to try and make. a lot of those guys have been on that team forever plus the guys graduating from senior coed this year that might want to stay in miami.

Two questions (and please excuse my complete lack of knowledge!) but 1. How old is apple? 2. What does OO5 stand for? And YOSO? I don't know why I never asked back in the season! Or maybe it's been posted a million times and I'm that person that never read a thread all the way through:p

Two questions (and please excuse my complete lack of knowledge!) but 1. How old is apple? 2. What does OO5 stand for? And YOSO? I don't know why I never asked back in the season! Or maybe it's been posted a million times and I'm that person that never read a thread all the way through:p
apple is most likely 18, as he is not eligible to be on a senior team anymore. OO5 is in the IOC5 division, but since it was supposed to be omar's first year on IOC5 they renamed in Omar's Open 5.. YOSO stands for "you only spin once" which fits since they are a restricted team. hope that helps :)

apple is most likely 18, as he is not eligible to be on a senior team anymore. OO5 is in the IOC5 division, but since it was supposed to be omar's first year on IOC5 they renamed in Omar's Open 5.. YOSO stands for "you only spin once" which fits since they are a restricted team. hope that helps :)
Ok that makes sense thank you!!

I saw on twitter that Apple is moving to Florida to be on OO5. Does anyone know if this is definite and happening this season or next? And I find it ironic how Top Gun is against cheerlebs, yet they are allowing one of the most well known cheerlebs to be apart of their gym.
from what i've seen it is for sure, and for this year. and i understand the cheerleb thing, but cheerlebs are going to happen no matter if the gym encourages it or not. top gun is against cheerlebs but they have had gabi, meghan, etc. so i dont think they're looking at it as in a chance to get a cheerleb, they probably just had an opening and he was interested is my guess!

from what i've seen it is for sure, and for this year. and i understand the cheerleb thing, but cheerlebs are going to happen no matter if the gym encourages it or not. top gun is against cheerlebs but they have had gabi, meghan, etc. so i dont think they're looking at it as in a chance to get a cheerleb, they probably just had an opening and he was interested is my guess!
I wouldn't class meghan as a typical cheerleb.. She's like an Amanda G cheerleb. Talent talent talent

Thank you for answering that question. I knew about YOSO, but not OO5. I had no idea it was in honor of Omar. How awesome is that?!!! Each time I hear something about that team, I love them even more. That absolutely made my day!!!!

both are ridiculously talented. you're getting me upset thinking that amanda isn't on cali anymore :(
Boohoo I know.. Well a lot of my favourites have come back. Caitlyn k and I'm Pretty sure Shannon is back! Someone can correct me But I think I saw she is..

Thank you for answering that question. I knew about YOSO, but not OO5. I had no idea it was in honor of Omar. How awesome is that?!!! Each time I hear something about that team, I love them even more. That absolutely made my day!!!!
i think oo5 is such an awesome team OBVIOUSLY filled with amazing athletes. I have absolutely no connection to top gun and they make me cry every time i see them preform. I think its absolutely amazing that they have dedicated their whole routine, music, name AND uniform to him and the other fallen jags. I always get goosebumps!

Back