All-Star Apple On Top Gun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well to people that follow apple, its interesting to hear. and where else do you suggest we talk about it? if it was in another thread there'd be complaints that its not in the right thread.
As HeresAThought, MakeYourMark, and DannJMartin have pointed out, Apple is just another athlete. We don't need a thread dedicated to the fact that he may or may not be on a given team at a well-known program.

As HeresAThought, MakeYourMark, and DannJMartin have pointed out, Apple is just another athlete. We don't need a thread dedicated to the fact that he may or may not be on a given team at a well-known program.
again, where would you suggest we talk about it then. people make threads for far worse reasons. plus not to be rude but you knew exactly what the thread was about because of the title, so if you dont care, why click on it?

This is not against Apple specifically, but I think I'd feel extremely uncomfortable joining that team through the season. Everything about this season has been about Omar, the music, the choreography, everything, and for someone not really affiliated with the gym or the team at the time of the accident to come in, I think I'd feel awkward in that position.

I'm kind of surprised they even invited him on for this reason. Even their uniforms are in honor of Omar...I agree with you I would feel extremely awkward.

well to people that follow apple, its interesting to hear. and where else do you suggest we talk about it? if it was in another thread there'd be complaints that its not in the right thread.

Maybe it's not our place to discuss "Apple". Maybe just seeing him with them on the mat at worlds or with them next season should be enough. Maybe him making his statement in Facebook or whatever should have been a "like" it and move on type deal.

In my personal opinion, you can't devote this much attention to someone and then as an industry get pissed when Tweens and fangirls hunt these people down at competitions. You can't have it both ways. They aren't professional athletes. They don't owe anything to anyone.

apple is most likely 18, as he is not eligible to be on a senior team anymore. OO5 is in the IOC5 division, but since it was supposed to be omar's first year on IOC5 they renamed in Omar's Open 5.. YOSO stands for "you only spin once" which fits since they are a restricted team. hope that helps :)

18 can be on a senior team. My 18 year old was on one.

top gun is an amazing program, so i dont blame the kid for wanting to cheer there, however i do find it odd for him wanting to be on IO5, mainly cause im surprised they still have an open spot this far into the season. and yeah i would find it odd, having to compete that routine if i wasnt from the program before.

From an earlier thread about the Force/Fierce discussion someone from the program said that both teams (med Coed and IOC5 ) are still going to worlds, they just have lost some athletes.
FORCE is still registered under the FIERCE name... not too sure if that changes anything,..

I personally think this is great for him, from what I have seen on twitter/instagram he looks like a great kid. I can imagine the reason he got a spot on OOC5 is because he may have been asked. Sure their is a waiting list, but if they knew Apple was interested maybe they realized they were interested in Apple also. Yes it may not be great for the kids who he "jumped in front of" but hopefully it wasn't all his personal doing. I don't think Apple would intentionally try to make another athlete feel bad. But these are all just my thoughts on the situation!

I wish the best for him and the rest of OOC5 and Fierce/Force!!

Back