All-Star April 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The tumbling on SSX this season is CRAZY. The technique isn't perfect but god the difficulty is insane.

Who does the barani whip double?
Speaking of technique at worlds do they pay close attention to that? Like is it worth it for a team to throw lots of doubles with iffy technique or throw clean fulls?

Speaking of technique at worlds do they pay close attention to that? Like is it worth it for a team to throw lots of doubles with iffy technique or throw clean fulls?

Not that this appiles to SSX, I think their tumbling looks pretty darn good, but yes its definitely a big factor. Worlds is one of the only places where under rotated tumbling is an actual deduction and not just factored into a technique score.

Not that this appiles to SSX, I think their tumbling looks pretty darn good, but yes its definitely a big factor. Worlds is one of the only places where under rotated tumbling is an actual deduction and not just factored into a technique score.
no this was not targeted at ssx I just quoted them because the comment about technique made me curious

The only technique that is a deduction at worlds is underrotation though. SSX has crazy tumbling but 90% of those girls are twisting right off the floor/have crossed ankles etc.

Last edited:
God can you remember back in the day when we were so desperate for videos of a team (Stars 08 comes to mind) that a video of this quality would come out and we would watch it a million times anyways?
Like.... did they record this on a Razr?

Edit: I love M5 so much I watched it 3 times anyways. Some things never change.
I was about to say... 144p, really people, really?I didn't even know YouTube still allowed users to upload videos with such low resolution.

Back