All-Star April 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the fitted pants that Devil's All Stars boys wear. They have the fit of soccer pants where they're tighter on the calves and IMO they look way more athletic than the baggy pants that US teams wear.

Edit: Sorry I was in the wrong thread. I thought I was in the finals videos thread :D

Last edited:
Any Generals day 2?
Don't see any up. This is probably the most persistent they have been with taking videos down this year compared to previous years. Hopefully it starts to die down the next few days and videos start staying up longer.

Don't see any up. This is probably the most persistent they have been with taking videos down this year compared to previous years. Hopefully it starts to die down the next few days and videos start staying up longer.
yes, ive noticed very little video this year compared to last, i think between the whole usasf wanting to fine people for recording the livestream, and the new music rules, has left people nervous. Which really sucks, i feel like with all the new music rules and copyright the sport will get less and less exposure.
usasf attempted coverage of awards on facebook live was dismal, considering more then half the divisions they left out the top two places being announced.

Our IOSC (super duper small) 6 :)

You guys were my favorite routine from all of worlds 2018! I love love loved what you were able to do with so few people.

Maybe it's because you did coed style stunts and level 6 pyramids, but this is what I always wanted Lucky 7 to look like. Unfortunately they never really lived up to what I thought a small team could do but you guys totally did! Will this be a team again next year?

You guys were my favorite routine from all of worlds 2018! I love love loved what you were able to do with so few people.

Maybe it's because you did coed style stunts and level 6 pyramids, but this is what I always wanted Lucky 7 to look like. Unfortunately they never really lived up to what I thought a small team could do but you guys totally did! Will this be a team again next year?

We had them our first year in IOLC6 and mistakes cost them a trip to finals. Last year we didn't have an open team and then this year we had these guys, and an IO6 that didn't go for a bid.

To be honest, I never know from year to year what teams we'll have. I think we hope to combine Legends with our IO6 Dynasty and have a bit bigger team, but we never know until placements what we'll end up with. We're a tiny gym with 80 athletes and we actually don't have our own training space. 2 of these athletes were on Team Canada that won bronze at ICU and 2 more are former Team Canada members.

They knew it would be tough to make finals with only 6. They suffered in standing tumbling and choreo scores, which they knew they would. Their stunt, pyramid and basket scores were right up there with Reckless on Day 1, so we have that to be proud of!

I loved watching you guys! The crowd was cheering you on so hard. Probably one of the most memorable performances of Worlds!

We couldn't believe how loud the crowd was as we watched from the gym! Going between Cheetahs and TGLC probably helped with how much energy the Arena had!

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that there is no way to post routine videos with the music to go with them for the public?

I have an annual subscription to FloCheer, so I am not coming from a place of frustration at videos being behind their pay wall. I think it's unfortunate, though, that even post-event, you can't log on and browse routine videos and watch them with the music. Wouldn't a simple copyright disclaimer or credit to the music producer suffice? Wouldn't public exposure help cheer music producers if they were credited appropriately?

It just confuses me and it really takes away from the enjoyment of watching the routines. I used to love spending this week going back and re-watching my favorite performances.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that there is no way to post routine videos with the music to go with them for the public?

I have an annual subscription to FloCheer, so I am not coming from a place of frustration at videos being behind their pay wall. I think it's unfortunate, though, that even post-event, you can't log on and browse routine videos and watch them with the music. Wouldn't a simple copyright disclaimer or credit to the music producer suffice? Wouldn't public exposure help cheer music producers if they were credited appropriately?

It just confuses me and it really takes away from the enjoyment of watching the routines. I used to love spending this week going back and re-watching my favorite performances.
It's not a copyright issue, it's a greed issue. I'm nearly certain the music producer our gym uses is fine with people releasing the performance videos. In my opinion, if a gym pays for the music it should belong to them and not the music producer, but there is one music producer who is ridiculously possessive of his tracks.

Back