Are The Nfinity Evolutions Uncomfortable On Hard Floors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would not use Nfinities for high school cheer unless they are the new game day ones! I haven't heard anything good about Nfinities on high school floors!

Varsity has really nice shoes that look like Evolutions and are still very light and durable. We have them for school cheer and they're light but not too thin that it hurts our feet when we tumble on the basketball floor or the track.

ya that too... we got our new nfinitys on sunday and i had to go up 1.5 sizes to get them to fit
i don't live in the US and ordered mine for international delivery. Had to take the insole out and stretch them with a tv remote for days before I could even put my foot in comfortably! Now I take them off as soon as I can during practise :(

the evolutions are the only shoe ill use, i guess just bc im used to them. but they do have an arch support. im fine with them on hard floor and spring floor. ive had ankle problems before i even started competitive cheerleading so ive always worn tape or braces with them. maybe the reason why i dont have problems with their support is bc i get the support from my braces already? idk i like the shoes though =]

I would say go with the converse cheer shoes, I've had converse cheer shoes since I started allstars. I wore kaepas and they didn't give me the support I needed ( just my experience)

One if the girls on my team
Got the game
Days they are exactly the same sole as the phoenix except they are a tad wider and have more leather. I wouldn't recommend either for a non matted surface. Super cute shoe though

you guys seem to know a lot about nfinity, so could you help me. I nedd to get a pair of nfinity for my 8 year CP. She will be on a half season allstar team this year and it our first time doing allstars. The gym said any nfinity cheer shoe is fine. What would you recommend for a beginnig chgeerleader. She wears a size 1 shoe if that makes a difference.

A bunch of girls on my team have the phoenixes and they love them. I have nike one spirits and I wanna get the phoenixes for next season because everyone seems to like them.

Nfinities on the high school floor is not a good idea IMO. I tried practicing in evolutions and they do no provide any foot support. I have phoenix nfinities now and they have more support but I would still not recommend wearing them on the high school floor

i love my evolutions for all wear. football fields, basketball courts, flat mats, and spring floors!

Back