Are Tick Tocks At Prep Level Legal In Level 2?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 15407

Just curious. And if so, are they legal in extension? (highly doubt this, but...)

I'm too lazy to read USASF's rule sheet. Plus i never can seem to understand what they are saying exactly....:oops:

Just curious. And if so, are they legal in extension? (highly doubt this, but...)

I'm too lazy to read USASF's rule sheet. Plus i never can seem to understand what they are saying exactly....:oops:

From memory, yes. And no, they won't be legal at extension because no unbraced 1-legged stunts are allowed at extension in level 2. Not sure about pyramids though, would have to look that one up.

yes as long as the back spot is in contact with the flyer at all times or a base. I like back spot being on ankle for the tick tock not sure if other teams do it differently and no extensions tick tocks are definitely not allowed in level 2. Pyramids are the same deal it would have to go back to prep/half level for the tick tock and then go back up to extended

yes as long as the back spot is in contact with the flyer at all times or a base. I like back spot being on ankle for the tick tock not sure if other teams do it differently and no extensions tick tocks are definitely not allowed in level 2. Pyramids are the same deal it would have to go back to prep/half level for the tick tock and then go back up to extended

You can land a tic toc at extension (while braced on at least one side) as long as one base (or spot) is maintaining contact throughout the entire transition.

Alright thanks guys! :) Thats what i thought, just wasn't sure!

Back