All-Star Are You Watching The Live Feed For The Naccc Usasf Meeting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When does the actual "vote" take place on the proposed changes and the effective date would be when - next season??
I think voting opens tonight at 6 pm, and rules go into effect from the 2011-2012 season, then 2012-2013 season? I think that's it?

I really don't see the whole "but Susie has been looking forward to being a Senior" as a logical arguement for not changing the age grid....

This is just my opinion but i think many gyms have made being on a Senior a major accomplishment to be attained.

General consensus seems to be to leave the age cut off the same as it is now. There was a little bit of an argument FOR changing it, but from what I saw, the majority of the people speaking seemed to be in favor of keeping it as is.

Anything about moving the age back to Aug 1st or May 31st? I really hope they change it back!

I don't think the date will be moved. Looks and sounds like people are more for keeping it the way it is.

You guys also need to realize that the majority of the people voting are NOT at this meeting.

This is just my opinion but i think many gyms have made being on a Senior a major accomplishment to be attained.

Problem is being a senior is just a matter of getting older, it's not an "accomplishment"...now moving up levels that is. I think they should leave it alone just because they just changed it 2 years ago. I don't recall there being huge issues with the change.

You guys also need to realize that the majority of the people voting are NOT at this meeting.

very true. I hope that people who are voting are watching the broadcast. I feel like many different points are being brought up on all things. I know that my opinion has changed on a few of the proposals.

very true. I hope that people who are voting are watching the broadcast. I feel like many different points are being brought up on all things. I know that my opinion has changed on a few of the proposals.
Same here. I thought differently about many things and i was shocked to see who supported things.

I thought the EIN allstar program vote was going to be about sharing athletes, not about insurance

Back