All-Star Are You Watching The Live Feed For The Naccc Usasf Meeting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where are standing to layouts going to go?
so level 4 is tucks, then again there would be a jump to fulls for level 5

whoever is speaking now is dead on about the progressions. Going from a tuck to a twisting position is incorrect progression. Makes the jump from 4 to 5 even harder.

Anyone wanna quickly tell which programs most of these people talking represent? I get them all confused, so I stop trying haha
These are a few of them that have spoken about different things..

Billy Smith - Spirit Celebration
Debbie Love - Kentucky Allstars
Elaine Pascale - World Cup
Happy Hooper - ACE Cheer Company
James Speed - GymTyme Allstars
Jamie Parrish - Georgia Allstars
Jody Melton - Cheer Athletics
Joelle Antico - World Cup
Julie Hutchens - Excite! Cheer
Kevin Brubaker - Cheersport
Roger Schonder - Stingray Allstars
Victor Rosario - Top Gun

I think I have most of those correct..

My feed stopped :( noooo!

And Joelle stuttered when she was saying "bring back the youth 5 teams"... I was waiting for her to say, Bring Back the Girls! haha

I would hate to see Youth 5 go :( I agree with restricting the skills allowed. Give them a chance to progress and build skills on the way to Junior 5. I think gyms may attempt the division if doubles are not permitted.

When does the actual "vote" take place on the proposed changes and the effective date would be when - next season??

When does the actual "vote" take place on the proposed changes and the effective date would be when - next season??
I think I read they'll vote tonight?! Not positive. And yes, this is for the 2011-2012 season as well as the 2012-2013.

I really don't see the whole "but Susie has been looking forward to being a Senior" as a logical arguement for not changing the age grid....

Back