OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
In honor of the 20th anniversary of Magnificent 7, I'd LOVE a team leo for Rio to be a throwback to their iconic leo. PLEASE. It's been too long since they've been in white.

Magnificent-Seven-Leotards-Getleotards3.jpg

In honor of the 20th anniversary of Magnificent 7, I'd LOVE a team leo for Rio to be a throwback to their iconic leo. PLEASE. It's been too long since they've been in white.

Yes! Maybe do it as a mainly red Leo instead of the white.

Umm, so it looks like Russia is out. There will be some new faces on the podium this year.

Umm, so it looks like Russia is out. There will be some new faces on the podium this year.
There hasn't been a confirmation yet, papers like the Daily Mail are just running their mouths... IOC is said to deliver the verdict on Sunday (July 24th) afternoon (not sure which time zone though).

didnt usa gymnastics already reveal the team leos though, i could have sworn i saw a post about them

2j0xc8o.jpg

These might be new Olympic leos....white (upper left) is qualifying leo. red one is for team finals or maybe lower left is team final. lower right is event finals leo.
I read this on twitter so maybe its not true. These might also be trampoline leos because gymnasts usually wear pink at the olympics?

I HATED those flag leos. I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I HATED those flag leos. I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with them.

Yeah I don't like them either. NBC Olympics blew up my timeline yesterday with 96 gymnastics and I'm just not feeling them. Didn't feel them in 96 either

The girls get 10 or 12 leos between training and all of the events, same with men.

I just want the money spent on the rhinestones alone.

Back