OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've got the funniest feeling we won't see much of ANY of her routines, even on BBC. MAYBE they'll show them in primetime? But I won't get my hopes up.

Just saw her pretty much nail her vault! Doesn't make up for missing her floor, though! I hope we do see more of her, she's fab, love her style!

Gorgeous vaults from Gabby and Laurie. My apparatus feed is off from then main feed. It's annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought she went out. My Mom and sister both said they didn't think so. I believe it was right before her first pass, but I can't remember if that was the correct moment or not

I didn't see for sure but it really looked like she got too close for comfort just setting up for a pass.

literally in the middle of simone's vault my feed loses sound and spontaneously switches to ping pong :mad: are we kidding

I'm watching on my roku and my computer. Roku stream is much better than computer

I keep switching from Australian to American commentators and I'm like 'I DON'T CARE WHO COMMENTATES STOP MESSING WITH MY FEED.'

Hold. Up. She competes for Georgia....formerly Israel. And her siblings compete for Japan.

Maybe these folks are on to something. Did y'all see how USA men's bball beat China? And then the Women beat Senegal by 60?

Maybe it's time to start outsourcing leftover American athletes

Tbh, this outsourcing of athletes is not a new thing, bball, track&field and swimming have been doing this for decades, particularly, US runners being placed on Caribbean teams, shockingly given quick dual citizenships and African distance runners given quick citizenship in many of those Scandinavia countries too. I am quite surprise that more US gymnasts not follow that athlete competing for that Belarus country. It seems when a country has an influx of quality athletes in a particular sport, suddenly these countries come up with new amendments and suddenly recruit quasi-athletes.

Hold. Up. She competes for Georgia....formerly Israel. And her siblings compete for Japan.

Maybe these folks are on to something. Did y'all see how USA men's bball beat China? And then the Women beat Senegal by 60?

Maybe it's time to start outsourcing leftover American athletes

Still think we could have had a killer Puerto Rican American gymnastics team

and is born and raised in Jersey.

But yeah watching the last winter Olympics I was a bit like "huuuhhh" when "Cathy and Chris Reed" were announced as Japan's skaters.

Back