OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hope Simone sticks that landing and finally gets her "perfect 10." That vault is so high and so dang beautiful. It just needs that stick.

Also hope MadKo and Gabby are able to go 1-2. Or realistically with Mustafina and Fan in the mix, that they both get on the podium.

just talking to myself here lol sorry for double posting...

If MadKo and Mustafina were to get the same score again, what's the olympic tie breaker: D score or E score?

just talking to myself here lol sorry for double posting...

If MadKo and Mustafina were to get the same score again, what's the olympic tie breaker: D score or E score?

I think it's the average of both. That's what the FIG website is basically saying.

Of course, don't quote me on that because I could be wrong. It's been known to happen a few times in my life. :D

I hope Simone sticks that landing and finally gets her "perfect 10." That vault is so high and so dang beautiful. It just needs that stick.

Also hope MadKo and Gabby are able to go 1-2. Or realistically with Mustafina and Fan in the mix, that they both get on the podium.
Simone won't get a perfect 10 on vault even with a stick. But I'm really hoping she sticks it in finals.

And Fan didn't qualify for bar finals. I think Gabby will need to be at her absolute best to make it onto the podium since everyone will be scored more fairly since they're competing together and not in different subdivisions. So nervous though bar finals is gonna be intense if everyone hits

Back