OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The second red was used for podium training. No white one :( can someone just put it on for a photo so I can see it? lol
Looks like Simone is wearing the white one today for the gala. I just turned it on so I haven't seen what Aly is wearing.

I hope so. And I hope on the financial end there are enough endorsements offered to the five of them as a team that will help her move onto that next stage of life.

Well she's still being sponsored by Gillette and they have the Kellogg tour. I can see her leo line still being a thing for a while. And maybe she'll turn to public speaking and taking on anti-bullying issues?

Also: THE WHITE LEO IN ACTION if anyone wants to die happy with me (though I do kind of wish the leo body was completely white with just those perfect sleeves).

News Feed | NBC Olympics

ETA it's not linking to exact videos so my last two posts were fails :(

I'm obsessed with how happy and carefree the girls are now that they are done! EAT THOSE SNACKS, LADIES!

Are Simone Biles, Jojo Fletcher, Jake T. Austin Joining Dancing With the Stars? | E! News

Not sure how this would be possible with the Kellogg's tour but I'm burned out on her behalf just imagining it happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guessing they could make it work. After they won gold in Sochi ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White did the Stars on Ice tour with multiple shows in different cities each week while doing DWTS. Their partners just travelled with them and they flew back for the shows. Meryl actually ended up winning that season.

Guessing they could make it work. After they won gold in Sochi ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White did the Stars on Ice tour with multiple shows in different cities each week while doing DWTS. Their partners just travelled with them and they flew back for the shows. Meryl actually ended up winning that season.

Yeah but I also remember Meryl getting sick and having some kind of toe injury

Despite being a bunch of watered down gymnastics McKayla and Aly both got injured on the Kellogg's tour, with Mckayla requiring surgery I believe.

When Aly did it, she did the spring season after the Olympics. If Laurie or Simone decide to do it (in the Facebook feed Gabby said no, so I'm assuming she's not an option) it just makes more sense to wait until the spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back