OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

So apparently Mykayla retweeted a photo of herself Photoshopped over Gabby in the Olympic photo. I see why people don't like her.

My heart is broken for John Orozco. I knew there was something about MyKayla Skinner I didn't like. You can chalk it up to being an idiot kid, but I don't think that's all that it was.

My heart is broken for John Orozco. I knew there was something about MyKayla Skinner I didn't like. You can chalk it up to being an idiot kid, but I don't think that's all that it was.

IMO she looked every bit of salty on the mat Sunday when the team was announced.

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt since she lowkey has BRF and it's not fair to judge someone on that, nor do I care about rumors on the Internet.

But retweeting that picture was in incredible poor taste

But also, in other news

McKayla Maroney wants to be the female Drake | NBC Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO she looked every bit of salty on the mat Sunday when the team was announced.

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt since she lowkey has BRF and it's not fair to judge someone on that, nor do I care about rumors on the Internet.

But also, in other news

She was the only one I could tell was not crying of happiness. Ragan was happy to be picked and you could tell Ashton was genuinely surprised and happy. I don't fault her in the moment but after the fact she needed to make better decisions. Given the Orozco news today she needs to realize anything could happen and all the selection committee needs is ONE reason to pull up Ragan over her if needed. (Ashton would only go in if something happened to MadKo, obviously)

And McKayla. Idk man. You do you, I guess. Did anyone else find it odd that she wasn't at Trials? They literally had a ceremony where they honored "all living US gold medal winners" and she wasn't there. And it definitely included team gold winners because Kyla and Jordyn were up there.

But also, in other news

Absolutely looked salty, and as someone who perfected my BRF about 20 years ago, there's a difference between having it and being it. She looks like she owns it.

Maroney looks like she's been channeling the Kardashians

But also, in other news

If McKayla pulls an Amanda Bynes I may cry for her...

McKayla---those are things you wish happen, not things you retweet for the world to see. She has an expressive face; like the other McKayla, so I don't think she could help the bitter look but dang girl...no.

I'm still crying for John...

Absolutely looked salty, and as someone who perfected my BRF about 20 years ago, there's a difference between having it and being it. She looks like she owns it.

lol, i follow her on instagram, im hoping/guessing shes 18 at this point but jesus i wish kids would put some more clothes on these days.

I can't remember what the interview was but she said on a red carpet interview once that she idoled Kylie Jenner so yes Kardashian.

Back