OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
These announcers are stressing me out with how certain they are. Probably because I'm one of the most superstitious people when it comes to competitions. I just never want to jinx anything lol

I'm betting they announce their team name after they win... and my guess is like 'Golden Girls' or something similar involving gold.

You're right. Aly Raisman said that they will only annouce their team name right after tonight's competition :) Golden Girls would suit them very well!

It's Almost boring to watch, the US is just so good!! Proud of our germany girls though they are doing a great job

I agree. While the US deserves it and looks amazing, I miss the old days where there were 3-5 countries who could take the team gold, the AA on any given day, depending on who hits. I just don't care as much cos we all knew who was going to win before we even started

So my sister just asked me this and I honestly have no idea the answer if a gymnast gives up their NCAA status (I think that's what it's called?) can they not to any competitive sport in college? Or they just can't do gymnastics?

Competitively this was very boring to watch.... Fingers crossed America doesn't dominate like this again in 2020

Does Japan have on the same leotards as qualifications? I appreciate that Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back