OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Madi did not look thrilled over her score
Sophie did great, she represented us very well
Gabbys leo is very pretty

Anyone c Madison stretching sitting on the floor in straddle, coach sitting on her back and pulling legs up....[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad both Simone and Madison walked away with medals; sad for Gabby though. Is this the only event final she made?

Glad both Simone and Madison walked away with medals; sad for Gabby though. Is this the only event final she made?

Yes. And a score from QF or TF would put her in 3rd place.

Extremly happy for Mustafina. Her and Komova have been my favorite for yeaaars now.

Biles is not a human!! What an incredible girl. She still has two event finals to come where she probably will get 2 golds. I just love watching history in the making

Just watched pommel final (was on car journey getting results from twitter when it happened live) and I can't with Louis' behaviour. I understand his frustrations but that's not how you act on camera and towards your teammate who has just won gold. Anyone else see him say 'that's bull**** man' when hugging Alex and looking up at the scoreboard? Wait until you're behind closed doors.

However, I am so happy for Musty!

Didn't like Madison K's Leo - that red v looked like she had on a medal w/ a red ribbon and was kind of distracting the whole time she was on the ground.

Felt bad for Gabby - and dang was that hold she did impressive to save things. Her leo was gorgeous too,

Madison had to be a little disappointed w/ her silver - she was the #1 qualifier and world champ on the event, but I kind of suspected underscoring in the earlier qualifying sessions where the Russians were.

I can't wait for beam! Floor is kind of a lock that it will be Simone and Aly 1 and 2, but I think beam could be anyone.

Watching the replay and I am appalled at the Brazilian crowd's lack of respect for Sam Mikulak. It's called tact but apparently they haven't heard of that before. Unbelievable.

Anyone c Madison stretching sitting on the floor in straddle, coach sitting on her back and pulling legs up....[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cp2BmS9UAAAIkUk.jpg:large

Back