OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tiger Beat is comparing Angel Rice's tumbling skills to Simone Biles skills

Yeah - they seem to imply that Angel is better cause they say something like "if you're impressed w/ Simone, you'll be blown away by Angel" in that article. Ummm - not sure what to say about that.

Tiger Beat used to be like the rag mag for teens when I was younger---I'm assuming it hasn't changed?

there's a caption on one of his insta pictures that reads
"soon Arat will be 3 years old, til now his exercises were fun, but after 3 he will exercise differently and more professional"

it makes me so sad

I just looked at his Instagram and it's the saddest thing I've seen on the internet today.

Imagine if he ever enters a real gymnastics program.....all the time that will need to be spent correcting that technique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Laurie not on the Kelloggs Tour? I know they picked the "cast" before they picked the olympic team, so she may have been left out, but I also figured the whole Final Five would be a part of it?

Unless they're trying to burn her out and do what Meryl did with stars on ice and DWTS... Kellogg's tour is only Thurs-Sun but that's A LOT for a 16 year old.

Is Laurie not on the Kelloggs Tour? I know they picked the "cast" before they picked the olympic team, so she may have been left out, but I also figured the whole Final Five would be a part of it?

Unless they're trying to burn her out and do what Meryl did with stars on ice and DWTS... Kellogg's tour is only Thurs-Sun but that's A LOT for a 16 year old.
And school but I'm guessing she's homeschooled?

According to her Instagram she is on the tour, all 5 of them are on the tour

And yes she is homeschooled (since the 3rd grade) and since she just turned 16 a few months ago I would assume she has at least a year left, but who knows.

I'm exhausted just imagining such a schedule....but I don't have the energy of a 16 yr old to begin with

Can't wait for the DWTS cast confirmations on the 30th. If the rumors are true, it should be a good season

According to her Instagram she is on the tour, all 5 of them are on the tour

And yes she is homeschooled (since the 3rd grade) and since she just turned 16 a few months ago I would assume she has at least a year left, but who knows.

I'm exhausted just imagining such a schedule....but I don't have the energy of a 16 yr old to begin with

Can't wait for the DWTS cast confirmations on the 30th. If the rumors are true, it should be a good season

Yeah, even Simone has publicly said that she'd love to do the show, but her schedule is too crazy. She tweeted one of the pro dancers about doing the spring season. So, if superwoman can't even do that schedule, I'm very surprised to see Laurie jumping on it, if true.

On the other hand, I'd be excited to watch her personality shine through on that show. I think she'd do well.

Looks like Laurie will be paired with Val... He did well with Zendaya but he doesn't strike me as very child friendly. I figured they'd put her with Mark or Sasha.

Looks like Laurie will be paired with Val... He did well with Zendaya but he doesn't strike me as very child friendly. I figured they'd put her with Mark or Sasha.

Ohhhhhh I would've loved to see her with Sasha, they would've been great together. Now I'm sad that that didn't happen.

Back