All-Star Ask Me: About My Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
Avatars can say so much really, and so many people on the Fierce Boards have such unique & storied Avatars. (Many that aren't understood, or were conceived before many people on the Boards had accounts.)

I know I still don't know NJ Coach story behind her Wendy Williams avatar.

My avatar is a result of TealFan and her sense of humor. I guess it was a year or so ago that kingston decided to have some fun and pick avatars for people that didn't have them (I didn't). I was given a guido fist pumping I think...Then TealFan decided to start changing it. Eventually it wound up being Wendy (who I didn't even know was from NJ) Now everyone knows me as Wendy

Mines pretty simple, it's from my IO6 teams second year, they're doing semi-dorito scorps, but they were my girls and I love them. I'm actually the back spot on the middle one.

It's a boring story. King decided that people with no avatars aggravated him. LMAO So, if you wanted 1 you could post in the thread and 1 of the Admin's would help you out. I'm not sure which Admin gave me this but I was team mom for YE Butterflies at the time so Teal with Butterflies it was. I loved this one!

I probably need something new now. (It's over 2 years old) LOL

Kingston originally gave me this guy because Kreccheer reminded him of Krang from TMNT. I should probably bring him back.
Current one is a group picture with Lois, our co-founder who was murdered a year ago. Just missing her, I suppose.
Krang-colors.jpg

My avatar is a result of TealFan and her sense of humor. I guess it was a year or so ago that kingston decided to have some fun and pick avatars for people that didn't have them (I didn't). I was given a guido fist pumping I think...Then TealFan decided to start changing it. Eventually it wound up being Wendy (who I didn't even know was from NJ) Now everyone knows me as Wendy

Honestly though, when I watch Wendy Williams I ALWAYS think of you now hahahaha

It's a boring story. King decided that people with no avatars aggravated him. LMAO So, if you wanted 1 you could post in the thread and 1 of the Admin's would help you out. I'm not sure which Admin gave me this but I was team mom for YE Butterflies at the time so Teal with Butterflies it was. I loved this one!

I probably need something new now. (It's over 2 years old) LOL

I gave you the butterflies...I also made you a teal ninja squirrel LOL

Back