All-Star Ask Me: About My Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tell me you know who Regina George is!

If not, you need to Google "Mean Girls" ASAP. No one is allowed to go through life without having seen it at least once!

no :( i'm old and lame i guess - and never have time for tv because i work all day and spend 4 nights a week in the gym.

i will def look it up!

If anyone wants to give me a avatar, i'll be gald to take it! I'm a bit of a slow learner in the computer department...

Mine is soooo boring. I took this picture a couple years ago while vacationing on the Outer Banks. There were rip currents the whole time we were there and we couldn't go swimming (as usual :rolleyes:) but this time the rip currents were from Hurricane Danielle, which was clear on the other side of Bermuda. So, yeah, boring.

my avatar doesn't have any cool story behind it it's just me. hi
smileys-waving-606884.gif

Mine is Mackenzie Ziegler just because Mackenzie is the most amazing person in the entire world.
i love her she's adorable!

Mine is soooo boring. I took this picture a couple years ago while vacationing on the Outer Banks. There were rip currents the whole time we were there and we couldn't go swimming (as usual :rolleyes:) but this time the rip currents were from Hurricane Danielle, which was clear on the other side of Bermuda. So, yeah, boring.
not boring to me! i go to corolla in the outer banks every summer:)

Well if anyone wants to know, I know the reason for DJs last avatar which was Regina. My avatar is solely because of my love for Harry Potter and Holden;) is a fierce person.
lol jk but seriously ever since someone pointed it out i always think it's him now..

Back