All-Star Ask Me: About My Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually don't know WHO my avatar is, the admin just gave it to me so you'd have to ask kingston or TealFan, I think one of them gave it to me. I don't know how to search for an image lol Unless you're talking about REAL me (hint: I'm actually in the Fierceboarder Sightings thread!)..

She's one of the fiercest people ever. No joke.

But mine is self explanatory. I'm a cat.
In reality, Admin or King picked mine when they went on the avatar assignment spree. Im more of a dog person, but I'll keep my avatar. I like it.

Um excuse me?? You should be banned for not knowing that I am the one that gave it to you ;)

Really yours was one of my better finds. King outdid me on most people's.

I actually don't know WHO my avatar is, the admin just gave it to me so you'd have to ask kingston or TealFan, I think one of them gave it to me. I don't know how to search for an image lol Unless you're talking about REAL me (hint: I'm actually in the Fierceboarder Sightings thread!)..

I'm pretty sure it was King. I'm not THAT clever.

RAWWWWWWWWR HEHEHEHE!
1etzs.gif
Sorry I just thought that it was so funny!

But anyway my old avatar was a girl from senior elite, who sadly isnt on the team anymore :( and since Senior elite is one of my favorite teams and they won this year at worlds I am now a trophy! :)

1etzs.gif
Sorry I just thought that it was so funny!

But anyway my old avatar was a girl from senior elite, who sadly isnt on the team anymore :( and since Senior elite is one of my favorite teams and they won this year at worlds I am now a trophy! :)
McKenzie belongs on World Cup twinkles. Shes got the cheetah, and the side pony just like some girls wear.

Mine is me and my best friend at the football jamboree this year. we werent allowed to cheer because we got in trouble, so we showed up in our uniforms anyways to make our coach mad.:p BET YOU CANT GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME!

lol...I think (and I do not know for a fact), but I think it was him having fun with something that was going on in Delaware.

That would be correct. Its actually one of my favorite avatars!! And I have to agree that every time the Wendy Williams show comes on or a pic like this comes on my Facebook timeline, I say "Uhhh there goes NJ Coach"!!
Wendy.jpg

Um excuse me?? You should be banned for not knowing that I am the one that gave it to you ;)

Really yours was one of my better finds. King outdid me on most people's.

Oh yes, sorry, so sorry.

Attention everyone! I have a correction: It was the great and powerful TealFan who giveth me my wondrous and comical avatar. We shall all bask in her glory and kiss the grounds she walketh upon.

(Hope that gets me some brownie points and gets rid of this thought of that ban :p But seriously, its a great avatar, i've gotten so many compliments on it, thanks!!)

Back